Blockchain awards called the The Blocks have been announced today by the Blockchain Expo, taking place in Amsterdam Wednesday 27th June 2018. The inaugural awards will showcase the excellence within blockchain technologies, where experts and influencers will congregate to celebrate a fantastic evening.
The awards are free to enter. Entry deadline: Friday 27th April 2018
- Submit your entry: https://www.the-blocks.com/submit-entry/
The Blocks are designed to recognise outstanding strategy, application, and effectiveness of blockchain technologies. Open to brands, ICO’s, technology providers, consultancies, strategists, developers and individual innovators, the awards provide the opportunity to be recognised as a thought-leader in your respective industry.
Judging the awards will be:
- Vincent Doumeizel – Vice President Food & Sustainability, Lloyd’s Register
- Richard Kastelein – Founder, Blockchain News
- Erik Beijnoff – Business Development Manager, Spotify
- Richard Crook – Head of Emerging Technology, RBS
- Thomas Power – Board Member, 9 Spokes
- Tiana Laurence – Author, Blockchain for Dummies
- Nick Ayton – Independent, Blockchain Author
Winners will be celebrated at The Blocks awards ceremony. Entrees to the awards will attend for free. To find out more visit: https://www.the-blocks.com/
For further information contact: