Smile-Expo is happy to invite everyone to participation in Bitcoin Conference Russia that will take place in Moscow on April 8, 2016.
It was just seven years ago that nobody could say what Bitcoin and block chain were about, but today they are being studied by global banks. Neither actions in Paris nor a range of cyber attacks could cool down the interest of governments and financial giants to such technologies. In order not to get behind and be prepared for tomorrow when block chain will be applied by the Europeans and Americans, Russia needs an informational floor. Bitcoin Conference Russia 2016 will become the perfect possibility.
Block chain will not only make money transactions fast and secure, it will also become a decentralized media for creating social projects, say Russian and foreign bankers. As for high-level authorities, they are not so hostile to Bitcoin, as they were just a year ago.
- block chain in banking system: why is it disruptive?
- what to expect from the authorities when it comes to Bitcoin;
- alternative application of block chain technology (payment systems, retail chains, supply chains etc.)
- cyber crime: how to avoid fraud;
- real cases: how Russian companies are working with Bitcoin and block chain technologies.
- government representatives;
- financial experts;
- banking representatives;
- payment systems and services;
- entrepreneurs, developers of fintech services;