The world’s first Crypto Banking Conference will be held in Prague on November 29-30th, where banking, regulation, blockchain, digital currencies and finance will meet to unify their interests and enhance connections between industry sectors.
The opulence of Empire Hall in Prague, with dancing, music and gourmet food, will form the backdrop to the main topics of interest:
- Crypto and banking: the future is here
- The bank’s position – the ins and outs of working with digital currency businesses for banks
- Global prominence and government recognition – further opportunities in virtual currencies
- Blockchain as an investment tool – raising capital and solutions to ICO oversaturation
Nikolay Rozhok, CEO of fintech ecosystem developer, XIXOIO, says: “The regulatory and technical challenges that separate banks and cryptocurrencies are steadily being overcome. The parts of finance and fintech that were separate in the past are moving closer and will eventually become part of a unified ecosystem.
“The world’s first Crypto Banking Conference brings these sectors together to hammer out ways to cooperate and mutually benefit each other.
“Bankers and cryptocurrency experts will work more closely together in the future and it would be good for them to start their cooperation now – that is why we are inviting them to Prague.
- Conference title: First Crypto Banking Conference
- Date: 29-30 November, 2018
- Location: Empire Hall, Prague
- Karel Fillner, BACCA, Generoso Cogliano, Accenture, Mojmir Hampl, Czech National Bank, many others
Entertainment: Gourmet catering, afterparty, soulful music from Ola Egbowon
More info and tickets: https://www.xixoio.com/