The beta program commences on the 16th of April and includes free trading, top cryptocurrencies and fiat pairs. Following Beta, Blockbid will launch its live exchange, which will include additional features, more coins and fiat currencies to be added, at a super low 0.1% flat trading fee.
After the successful completion of the much anticipated Blockbid ICO, the team at Blockbid has now announced the roll-out of their Beta and ‘Early Access’ Program. The original concept was that Blockbid would build the most varied cryptocurrency exchange on the planet under their tagline “Trade with Confidence” and they are well on their way to meeting that pledge. The differentiator is that the Blockbid Exchange will have the largest number of cryptocurrencies listed as well as the largest variety of fiat pairs, with security and customer support as its central focus.
Some of the features in the Beta Launch include:
- Fiat trading
- No withdrawal fees
- No transaction fees
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals (pending KYC completion)
During a recent interview, Blockbid Director, Gabriel Govinda made these comments: “Blockbid has been designed to help traders overcome three main issues; the inconvenience of needing to sign up to multiple exchanges, the unease associated with having coins scattered across multiple, potentially untrustworthy, exchanges and missed investment opportunities caused by time lapses in transferring funds between different platforms.”
He goes on to say: “Blockbid’s goal is to not only grow to have the largest number of cryptocurrencies and fiats available for trade, but to provide a high level of customer support, with security as our central focus, so that all people who wish to trade, especially ones who want to make their first steps in the crypto world, can do so with most confidence. Our beta participants will receive free trading and traders on our live exchange will have minimal fees – we want to be as user-friendly and accessible as possible”.
Here is a sneak-peak at the two-phase Beta which commences on April 16th:
- Phase 1: Cryptos: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BCG), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP). Fiats: USD, AUD, JPY, Euro
- Phase 2: Additional cryptos currently undergoing due diligence for beta listing: Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH), NEM (XEM), Digibyte (DGB), Nano (NANO), Bytecoin (BCN), Nexus (NXS), Iconomi (ICN), Cajutel (CAJ), Jetcoin (JET), ASTRcoin (ASTR), Fincoin (FTB), Trezarcoin (TZC), Unify (UNIFY), LanaCoin (LANA), TajCoin (TAJ), I/O Coin (IOC), NETKO (NETKO), Fujicoin (FJC), Unitus (UIS), Bitether (BTR), Decision Token (HST), DNotes (NOTE).
Crypto industry insiders are keeping a close watch on the Blockbid Crypto Exchange as it becomes a front-runner to take its place as the next major exchange.
- For complete information, please visit: https://blockbid.io/
- To sign up for beta: https://blockbid.io/beta
- Telegram Channel – https://t.me/Blockbid