Yes, you heard that right.
Phemex joins the NFT hype with an incredible piece of art made entirely of QR codes. And what’s even more exciting is that they will need their traders’ help to make it happen.
The QR codes will be linked to the public wallet addresses of Phemex’s traders, and the final piece will be put on an OpenSea NFT auction.
And you know it will intrigue many investors since we talk about the first-ever NFT built by a trading community.
If the collage of gifs “Everydays: the First 5000 Days” was sold for $69 million, how much would a collage representing the Phemex trading community worldwide be worth?
Wouldn’t it be fascinating to know that you will be part of the masterpiece?
How to join the Q aRt event
To get your spotlight, you need to follow just three steps:
- Find your ETH deposit wallet’s QR and upload it to the sign-in form;
- Send Phemex your UID and ETH deposit address;
- Follow Phemex on Twitter.
But you might want to hurry up because the form will be closed on April 2nd, 3 PM UTC.
The creative department will then use the QR codes to create the NFT art piece until April 12th. The auction will start on the same day, and it will be available for eight days.
What do you get in return?
In case you are not really a fan of art and don’t really care about having your wallet address on a valuable NFT masterpiece, then maybe the rewards will make it for you.
Depending on the number of participants, Phemex’s CEO will make the first bid, which will mark the initial value of the NFT. The winning bid will be equally shared between 10% of the number of participants at the end of the NFT auction.
There are over 10,000 participants in the Q aRt event already, so the CEO will bid at least $100,000 – meaning $100 for each of the lucky 10% of traders.
But keep in mind that the winning bid can be way bigger than the initial NFT value, so the rewards will be as such.
What else should you know?
Before joining the event, you need to know two essential aspects of it.
First of all, all the funds will be send as ETH to your Phemex account – and you can either trade or withdraw them.
Secondly, you can be disqualified if you:
- Don’t complete all the actions needed to enter the event before April 2nd;
- Don’t submit a wallet address from your Phemex account;
- Join with multiple accounts.
Are you all set?
Then join the Q aRt event and be prepared for the spotlight! Don’t forget to follow them on Social Media to be the first who knows the news:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Phemex.official
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/phemex_official
- Telegram: https://t.me/Phemex_EN
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phemex
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPeiP4cn2K19fH3y7o2tOg