Following the feedback from the community, the developers announced a new brand and a new roadmap for the coin previously known as PimpCash.
As an expression of the developers long term commitment to the coin and the community, PimpCash will now continue under a new name and a new brand.
The new name is OKCash with the $OK Ticker, the newly commissioned branding is currently being rolled out across all websites and social media. The purpose of the re-brand is to ensure that the name of the coin properly reflects the positivity, innovation and vision that is at the center of all the team work.
We firmly believe that OKCash will have better projection and appeal to a broader international audience, making it a perfect fit for integration in different markets, exchanges and resources.
We are very excited by the new opportunities that will be open for OKCash with its new positioning as a mainstream brand.
Moving forward under the OKCash brand, development will now focus on the long term service provision for OKCash across multiple payment platforms, and the accessibility of the new brand will compliment the socially orientated services that are currently under development.
PoW phase ended at block 33,186. OKCash is full POS now, and a multipool is coming in the next days to provide miners another way to mine OKCash.
– Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCash
– Full POS started: Dec 9th 2014
– Proof of Stake: 69% Year reward on coins on your wallet.
– PoS Min Stake Time: 8 hr
– Pos Max Stake Time: Unlimited
– POS blocks to mature: 69 confirmations
– Transactions: 10 confirmations
Ann Threads and Social Pages:
– BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028368.0
– Bitcoin Garden: http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=2126.0
– Official Website: http://okcash.co/
– Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/OKCashTeam
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OKCashTeam
– OkCash Radio: https://twitter.com/OKCash_Radio