click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN]- PRE-SALE - STREAMIN - The Incentivized Live Stream Platform  (Read 808 times)

AstroCrypto

• View Profile
Welcome To StreamIn

A better way to view the world.

P R O B L E M

Live streaming doesn't pay. Viewers aren't in control.

S O L U T I O N

Provide content creators suitable incentives or rewards to live stream content, while putting the viewer in control by being able to request interesting and unique content.
This will all take place on StreamIn - the world's first viewer-driven live-streaming platform.

V I S I O N

We believe content creators deserve to be rewarded for their work and viewers need interesting and engaging videos to watch.
StreamIn strives to be the world's first online media platform that will create compelling content collectively by incentivizing the live coverage of interesting and memorable content.

G O A L S

- Create world's first incentivized live video streaming platform;
- Introduce a new type of online media platform that always delivers compelling content;
- Motivate people globally to share events of interest with each other daily;
- Create a new and fun way of earning money.

W E B S I T E

For more info visit our site and download the whitepaper! --> https://streaminlive.io

S O C I A L  M E D I A

Telegram | Twitter | Reddit | Discord

F A Q

Coming soon including bounties for translation, marketing and more! Sign up for the Token pre-sale today

AstroCrypto

• View Profile
Re: [ANN]- PRE-SALE - STREAMIN - The Incentivized Live Stream Platform
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 06:57:15 PM »
What do you think of the StreamIn Project?

Source: https://www.streaminlive.io

StreamIn announced the launch of its blockchain-powered live streaming project. It’s addressing the problem of poor incentivization in live streaming and at the same time give viewers more control over their streaming media. Developed with the belief that viewers should be able to watch interesting and worthwhile content, but also fairly incentivizing live streamers, StreamIn aims to disrupt a space which has traditionally been dominated by household names such as YouTube Live, Twitch, and Periscope.

StreamIn will create a pathway to mainstream live broadcasting by aligning the live broadcaster and the content viewers interests. Live content creators will be able to earn more revenue using a different approach to their content creation. By covering the requests of other users, or the platform, content creators will have an unlimited supply of ideas for content to create while they earn revenue on the platform.

At the same time, content viewers are being served content they requested and find interesting. Their interest will lead to a following of the content creators channel that allows the content creator to gain popularity quicker than on other live streaming platforms. In short, StreamIn will be world’s first platform that will incentivize live content creation to benefit both the content creator as viewer creating a community driven environment.

At this stage, StreamIn has announced the registration period for the pre-sale of their StreamIn Token. Investors will be considered as shareholders that will have a saying in the overall development and business decisions of the StreamIn Platform, as well as being the first to get access to platform for testing. This pre-sale will offer  50,000,000 SIT tokens, with a minimum funding of 1500 ETH sought to make the startup of the project feasible (1 ETH will equate to 7500 SIT tokens). The Streamin team plans to build a solid community and valuable partnerships first and will announce the definitive pre-sale date in the first week of January 2018.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services