click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is hashflare a legit cloud mining? How much profit can I make per month with thi  (Read 403 times)

artemuio1

• View Profile
Hey, this is one of these questions that get asked all the time. Here i will give you my own thoughts about it. And the first one is: Cloud mining is the best bitcoin investment you can do!

Cloud Mining is profitable. I do invest into cloud mining for about 1 1/2 years now. Mainly i use Hashflare as my mining income, be sure to check them out. They generate me about $80/day and i’ve only invested $4,500. You won’t have to put in that much tho. Hashflare is giving you a one year contract with any investment you make, that means any money you invest will bring you profits for 1 year. Any money will do fine, here is some example math:

They charge $1,50 for 10 GH/s in SHA-256:

Daily Return: $0.02
Weekly Return: $0.16
Monthly Return: $0.69
Days to break even(earn back $1,50): 65 days

Now let’s say we are going to invest $1,000.

We will invest $1,050 for 7000 GH/s (7 TH/s):

Daily Return: $16.21
Weekly Return: $113.47
Monthly Return: $486.30
Days to break even(earn back $1,050): 65 days

The thing is

You can still reinvest all of that money on hashflare. That will make you more money and extend the mining contract for another year for the specific invesment. If you invest for example $15,000 for 100TH/s (100,000 GH/s) then you could earn more then $4241,72 per week after the Week 10 and the initial investment according to the currect bitcoin price that got calculated by preev.

Affiliate Rewards

Once you build trust into hashflare you can also recommend it to friends or family. I personaly have many friends who invested into hashflare. You can get an easy 10% commission for each purchase your referral makes. Be sure to check out their affiliate system.

Read more information on site http://mininginsky.com/overview_hashflare_en.html

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services