click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How to make Bitcoin ! ( Without Hardware ! ) Passive Income !!  (Read 1131 times)

BATALION

• Novice
    • View Profile
How to make Bitcoin ! ( Without Hardware ! ) Passive Income !!

How can a person in this time make a Bitcoin ?

I tried this and it worth it !!

100 USD i changed on bitcoins and send to CEX.IO , divide them and gradually buy GHS for small price, which i subsequently sell for high price. Then i reinvest 40% from profit and the rest i save or change for money.

If price of GHS drops and selling is not worth, i let my GHS mining as a permanent asset, which is generating another BITCOINS whith which i can trade. Today i got profit 0.9 BTC a month and still growing.

Advanced strategies and steps for CEX.IO you find here: HERE

Next i use Scrypt.cc where I apply the same principle.

Next is EOBOT.com where is possible buying of GHS or KHS for many currencies just on 24 hours, And for exchange of BTC and other currencies i use LocalBitcoin

If you choose, you'll be my referrals, I am willing to provide free advices on your mail. Email me at [email protected]

If you want earn an extra Bitcoins for free go here: Websites to Earn Free Bitcoins !

And if you want another tutorial about how to mine bitcoin or absolutely for begginers you find it: HERE

If you wanna support me just take your 5 seconds and click on my adf.ly link thank you :) - http://adf.ly/7512370/support-us

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services