click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - The game that pays you to play!  (Read 1331 times)

Crypto Database

• View Profile
    • Crypto Database
Dragon Knights of Valeria - The game that pays you to play!
« on: October 31, 2015, 08:20:43 PM »

Dragon Knights of Valeria - The Game That Pays You To Play!

About Dragon Knights of Valeria

Dragon Knights of Valeria (https://dknight2.com) is a popular MMORPG game with over 2,300 registered players. Players can earn DOGE, HYPER, GP, HTML5, MOON, BTC, LTC, RBIES and Dragon Points (DP) as they play the game which can then be traded for up to 8 different cryptocurrencies (CC) and withdrawn in game. The creator, Anarchist of Crypto Database (http://cryptodatabase.net), is also responsible for curating a CC library that catalogs over 1,600 different coins and supplies information for each one.

Once inside the world of Dragon Knights of Valeria players can explore the map in search of new towns, fight monsters for rewards and DP, and do quests that also award DP for each part completed. Each town offers its own set of equipment, pets, quests, exchanges, gambling, banks, clans, and assorted other options.

Players can take control of their very own Kingdom where they can build villages, purchase more land, gather resources such as wood and fish, upgrade their fishing and woodcutting levels to increase the amounts gained, and train their own army once they reach level 10. You can send your soldiers to attack other players kingdoms in the hopes of taking more land, gold, and DP from your opponent.

The current options for withdrawal from the game are HYPER, HTML5Coin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Mooncoin, Dogecoin, Rubies, and GoldPieces. The amount that players can withdraw depends on the coin they choose and is mainly based on the coin's worth and game balance.

The quests in game tell a short story and are broken up into many parts. Each part of the story requires players to travel across the map in search of the next part, and each one that they find will reward them with some Dragon Points and/or other items such as gold or pets (coming soon). There are currently 19 main quests and 20 town quests.

The maximum level that can be gained is currently over 1,000. This could take players a long time to gain this tremendous achievement which adds to the duration of the game. As the player progresses in the game the experience required per level will get higher and higher.

Dragon Knights of Valeria has a chat rain bot that randomly awards a user HTML5, HYPER, BTC, LTC, MOON, DOGE, RBIES, and GP every 10 minutes if they have posted in chat within the last 50 posts. Players can also pay the Dark Wizard to cast a Meteor Spell which will split what you donated and send it to 3 random people in chat.

Supported Currencies
HTML5Coin - HTML5
Bitcoin - BTC
Litecoin - LTC
HYPER - HYPER
GoldPieces - GP
Mooncoin - MOON
Dogecoin - DOGE
Rubies - RBIES

Game Features
In the world of the Dragon Knights of Valeria you can explore the map fighting over 150 different monsters, build your own Kingdom, fight other players for gold, take over other players land, outfit your character with the best weapons the game offers, complete quests for each city, create and join Clans, and much more!

Sponsors
Bitcoin BTC - Crypto Database
Litecoin LTC - Crypto Database, jagrapolite5
HTML5coin - Kernik, Marlenac, jagrapolite5
Coin2 C2 - KingArbinV
HYPER HYPER - HYPERfuture
GoldPieces GP - HYPERfuture
BitSwift SWIFT - bitswift
Dogecoin DOGE - Crypto Database
Rubies RBIES - Rango
Flappycoin FLAP - Menlatin

Game Staff
Anarchist - Developer, Customer Support

Suggestions
We value your opinion and would like to hear what you have to say regarding this game. If you have suggestions for the game please email them to me at [email protected] or post on our original thread found here,

If you would like to donate to the game to help keep it running please use the addresses below.  100% of all coins donated or earned by DK 2.0 are put back into the game in one form or another.

HYPER - HB9bkNQkVaHZ5muudwiTDWtgeANxBwNCZg
HTML5Coin - HAGmSSvu94jPyLzsUB7Wq8ZmoRGmYZ1ELM
GoldPieces - GST1z1UtUqkjrDAcmBRHQJAbehHYtmRVqw
Bitcoin - 1Fsb6ddMwebYinpsbn1DMSKBGaaJyGNufB
Litecoin - LTqJBkDptNfcAjgj38AXRWLy9KhgCUFgxM
Rubies - RKusBA6H7Hxt74LqJT2p7BzAzfCxBa4xLf
Mooncoin - 2ReXBt2xQcTmFYiFnGZXnwDg5vnSjuq5uK
Dogecoin - DNDb1uhd6kZw6jehQ75JRvF5T78NyUu1ot

*Withdrawals are processed when payments for our faucets go out.

Credits
Makingmoneyhoney for providing monster images for DK.
whywetrance for providing the Dragon Points, Gold, Experience, Shop, Pets, and more images.

Donators
Dregs - 2,200 GP

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 07:04:17 PM by Crypto Database »

Crypto Database

• View Profile
    • Crypto Database
Re: Dragon Knights of Valeria - The game that pays you to play!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 11:44:31 PM »
Dear players of Dragon Knights of Valeria

The following changes have been made to the game,

1. Clan Overlords can now change their Clan's Logo via their Clan Panel
2. Clan Overlords can now set up their Clan Page, page link is displayed inside clan for easy sharing

Vote for DKV at NewRPG
Follow DKV on Twitter

Dragon Knights of Valeria is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HYPER

Crypto Database

• View Profile
    • Crypto Database
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 11:12:59 PM »

1. EMC2, C2, and 020 have been removed from DKV, all previously pending coins were sent.
2. HTML5coin is now the new #1 sponsor of DKV, congratulations to them
3. Players will now have the option to train each troop at the same time in their villages.
4. The Potion Shop can now only be accessed while in town

Withdrawals for the coins being removed are in the process of being sent.

Vote for DKV at NewRPG
Follow DKV on Twitter

Dragon Knights of Valeria is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HTML5

Crypto Database

• View Profile
    • Crypto Database
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 09:44:45 AM »

1. BTC and LTC have now been fully integrated into the game. You can now earn and withdraw these the same way as you can the other coins offered in game.

Vote for DKV at NewRPG
Follow DKV on Twitter

Dragon Knights of Valeria is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HTML5

Crypto Database

• View Profile
    • Crypto Database
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 11:02:56 PM »
Dear players of Dragon Knights of Valeria,

The following changes have been made to the game.

1. A Reset Stats option has been added to the Crypto Menu. Use DP to convert existing stats back into AP that can be reassigned in the University. You must be at least level 30 to reset your stats.

DKV is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HTML5Coin

Vote for DKV at http://newrpg.com/browser-games/dragon-knights-of-valeria

If you find a bug with the new updates please mail Anarchist (UserID:1) as soon as you find it.

As always, Thank you for playing DKV

Crypto Database

• View Profile
    • Crypto Database
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 06:24:25 AM »

Dragon Knights of Valeria News
Read up on the latest DKV News below.

Dragon Knights of Valeria Weather
Today's weather is a bright sunny day with a high of around 76, wind speed is 1 M/ph.

Recent Events
March 25, 2017 - Kingdom and Village battle reports now generate a unique hash for each new report. Reports can still be shared with others.
March 25, 2017 - Work on the new updates for April have been completed.
March 25, 2017 - The ability to reset AP was added, it will cost 5 DP per AP that is reset

Upcoming Events
April 1, 2017 - The 20% off discount when using HTML5 in the premium shop will end.
April 1, 2017 - Items in the Premium Shop will be 20% off when using BTC.
April 1, 2017 - Two new account upgrades will be added to the game.

Monster Kill Count
~5,273,000

Top Player
Thaine - Level ~965

Question of the Week (exSpoonCollector)
Anarchist - "How many monsters have you killed and do you have any remorse?"
exSpoonCollector - "wut"
Anarchist - "any remorse for killing all those monsters?"
exSpoonCollector - "I have killed close to 5000. I'll have to kill 5000 more before I can tell you whether I feel any remorse or not"

Random Noteworthy Stuff
Through a blunder, EnderWiggin has lost the ability to teleport to Segovia
exSpoonCollector has wished death upon EnderWiggin.. by Slime!

Obituaries
lelboi was killed in battle against a vicious Critter on March 26th at 12:03:16 AM!

Crypto Database

• View Profile
    • Crypto Database
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 09:09:10 AM »
Dragon Knights of Valeria has been closed due to a loss of data. I have tried my best to restore it but my backups were not complete. A lot of the data was recovered but certain vital tables were lost. I was able to restore an older version of Crypto Database though. Accounts created past the restore point will have to register again.

Exchange, Deposit, and other information for DKV was recovered but the users and vault tables were not. I have compiled a list of deposits to the game since February 1, 2017 and these will be returned to the senders once a withdrawal address has been provided.

I tried my best to get DKV back online but was unable to. I am truly sorry this happened and will do my best to make things right. Claims will take a while to process and verify so please bear with me.

Please visit this forum link to make your claim for deposits or balances, http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services