click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: XOtika.TV - Adult Cam Site Fully powered by Bitcoin is ONLINE !  (Read 3521 times)

Xotika.TV

• View Profile
    • XOtika.TV
Hello community members and welcome to our thread!

For those who don’t know, Xotika.TV is the #1 adult video chat platform that is powered exclusively by Bitcoin. We were the premium sponsor at the AWSummit among other successful sites in the adult industry and our exposure is steadily growing. The internet went mainstream on the back of the adult industry (even the battle between HD DVD and Blu Ray was decided by the adult film industry), and we believe bitcoin will do the same.

Compared to the rest, Xotika.TV is quite different. We present a pay-as-you-wish, à la carte selection of channels with absolutely no obligations. Performers have access to their earnings within minutes, and our atmosphere is super friendly. Our focus is to create a tasteful experience for optimal immersion and entertainment, inspired by smart TV.

You may think it’s weird to pay for adult online content, and actually, we agree. But we also know that there are better things out there than a magazine centerfold or a static videos, like interactive video chat with real performers are waiting to act out your fantasy for example. ;)

Xotika.TV has fully functioning search, and an ‘infinite scrolling’ list of performers. And unlike many other streaming sites, all of our views and members are 100% real. Come and check out our performers gone bitcoin!

But keep in mind that in many ways, Xotika.TV is still just starting out. We still rely on you, our viewers, to make this happen. Thankfully there is already a fair share of big spenders streaming our site, which means both models and performers are bound to get a mind-blowing show.

To give you an idea what that actually means, we’ve seen users tip 10 BTC in 10 minutes! Although you definitely do not need to be a big spender to have fun at Xotika. In fact, you don’t have to spend anything at all if you don’t want to. Viewing and creating channels is absolutely, 100% FREE.

We also have a great recipe for success, and attracting performers. Provide the best user experience possible, the end. Usually performers on similar services have to wait 2 to 5 weeks until they receive their earnings, and the tips might be fake due to credit card fraud and chargebacks, which makes performers nervous and frustrated. This needs to change.

Performers on other sites may waste hours on a user who may ask for a chargeback on his credit card. Hours of work which they will never get back. Also, performers in some countries may have trouble with the banking and political unrest, which can prevent them from working entirely.

We recently talked to a cam girl from Romania, who was tipped in Bitcoin for the first time and was absolutely floored that she can go on localbitcoins and get cash an hour later instead of waiting a month! At Xotika.TV, we pride ourselves on making our performers as comfortable as possible so they can provide a much better show than somewhere else. Deposit and withdraw your tips and earnings whenever you wish.

We appear well on our way to being the first, and most successful Bitcoin-only PREMIUM cam site. We are very, very strict about our quality and user experience. And if you are curious, here are some stats so far:

68.5343 Bitcoins tipped since launch (3 months ago)
Largest single tip: 3 BTC
32,475 guest visitors
637 registered members
283 channels created

It’s possible that you have never been on such a site before, but as they say, don’t knock it till you try it! And don’t even try to tell me you’ve never wanted to tell someone what to do. It’s quite a thrill… And besides, chatting and viewing is free.

Need more? Spend your Bitcoins wisely, on a bit of modern old fashioned entertainment at Xotika.TV ;)

P.S. If you have any questions, please send us a ticket or email at [email protected].

XOXO,
Geanina
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:20:05 PM by Xotika.TV »
▶▶  Xotika.TV  ◀◀    Relax and Enjoy Live Shows for Bitcoin
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Tip Hot Girls Online with Bit

btcgollum

• View Profile
Re: XOtika.TV - Adult Cam Site Fully powered by Bitcoin is ONLINE !
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 05:14:39 PM »
FancyTreat is live @ Xotika.TV for her first time.

Wanna guess what she's expecting you with?

btcgollum

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 12:09:12 AM »

interview of Xotika.TV model RoyalTiffany on bitcoin and the camming industry.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 12:11:09 AM by btcgollum »

btcgollum

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 12:52:06 AM »
Xotika.TV is hosting another amazing night, gentlemen. Girls Live right now:

RoyalTiffany
Irenne
KarolyneMay
LyzzyGllory
JaKKeL69
Xenthia
EmillyLane
OllgaSage

hieu81

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 07:46:50 AM »
Great info! Thanks for share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mkmanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 08:47:17 PM »
FancyTreat is live @ Xotika.TV for her first time.

Wanna guess what she's expecting you with?

i habe seen some videos of this site.really nice site.

simonkev

• Crypto-consultant and cryptopreneur
  • Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
    • View Profile
    • Restart Energy
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 10:41:09 PM »
Why Bitcoin? Have you thought of issueing your own crypto token? If nothing else, for allowing a lower transfer/miner fee?

Henry2244

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 07:10:46 PM »
WOW! I didn't know about this site. Like many other men, I enjoy watching adult films and webcam shows. I've recently discovered adult chatroulette service and I liked it a lot. But I haven't tried sites powered by Bitcoin, so thanks for sharing, I'll visit the suggested source for sure!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services