click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][Crypto-P2Pool] 0% Fee on ALL pools for the month of May, 5 days left Enjoy  (Read 2889 times)

CryptoP2Pool

• Novice
    • View Profile
CryptoP2Pool
www.crypto-p2pool.com

A site for mining,where Everyone's Welcome!

About us:

CryptoP2Pool is a site where you can mine your favorite coin.
We are a new site and are currently working on adding more coins to our lineup,and also promoting.
Your support is appreciated,and we Thank You for mining at CryptoP2Pool.
Our pool is built on trust and carries a big reputation in our local community.
P2Pool is PPLNS.

Social Media:

http://www.twitter.com/CryptoP2Pool
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crypto-P2Pool/776328132398656

Pool Information:

0% p2pool node fees for the month of May (After introduction period 1% Fee will apply)
PPLNS payout with vardiff
Direct payouts to your wallet without being held by any insecure pool wallet.
Clean and organized front end.
Integrated Chat.
Advertisement Spots Available. - Contact [email protected] for information.

Please note

P2Pool payments can take up to 24 hours to ramp up after you start mining, please wait this long before seeking assistance
Payouts require that you solve at least one share of difficulty greater than the P2Pool share target per day.
Decreasing intensity can help your stale rates massively, and will improve your payouts in most cases.
You will notice an increased stale rate in your miner compared to a traditional pool, this is normal and expected behavior for P2Pool (~5-10%)

Mine now: First 100 Dogecoin miners will be entered to receive 10.000 Dogecoin Split Giveaway!
Featured coins so far:
  • 42 Coin
  • Bitcoin
  • Dogecoin
  • GPU Coin
  • Kittehcoin
  • Litecoin
  • USDe
  • Sovereigncoin
  • Terracoin
  • Bellcoin
  • EXEcoin
  • Zetacoin

We are working on adding more coins to the pool,check back with us to see updated pool list. Thanks!

Sponsored Sites:

www.pcatlmarketing.com
www.sovereigncoin.co
www.ecfxmarket.com
www.kittehcoin.info
www.htmlcoin.org

*~$-GIVEAWAY-$~*

Crypto-P2Pool is going to be giving away a total of 5000 Sovereigncoins (SVC).

Instructions are simple:
Add your SVC address and if your mining on the pool,add your LTC address below in a reply, and at random an addresses will be chosen and sent a coin "LTC addresses matching ones in pool will be chosen first"
If your not mining,and you just want to be entered into the giveaway,just add SVC address.

Download SVC Wallet (Windows/Linux).

Donations to support pool:
BTC:15QFbyshdNsH4myLvhaRNotGUFcjJ8Kka3
LTC:Le8ftUfELbavyRoNo2KVNvN9kAQpsvSkbz

If you are a coin dev and would like us to host a pool,please contact us.

Copyright © 2014 www.crypto-p2pool.com
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 02:08:58 PM by CryptoP2Pool »

Mark

Please add an sCoin pool too, me and other few dedicated miners are looking for a p2p pool lately.

CryptoP2Pool

• Novice
    • View Profile
Please add an sCoin pool too, me and other few dedicated miners are looking for a p2p pool lately.

Hey I'm looking into that for you, I'll contact the sCoin team and see if I can get the info I need to make the pool.

Thanks and Happy Mining!!

CryptoP2Pool

• Novice
    • View Profile

Mark

Hey I'm looking into that for you, I'll contact the sCoin team and see if I can get the info I need to make the pool.

There's no team mate, the developer left months ago. It's upto you to bring on the pool. This was my personal request.

CryptoP2Pool

• Novice
    • View Profile

Gotcha! Will keep that in mind, Working on getting what I need for the networks.py file. Thank you for your reply to the post about that btw... I'll be working on that tomorrow and see what I come up with.
There's no team mate, the developer left months ago. It's upto you to bring on the pool. This was my personal request.

Mark

Let me know if you decide to add the sCoin pool. I would be anxiously waiting here. You're welcome.

CryptoP2Pool

• Novice
    • View Profile
Tonight we will be drawing a random Dogecoin address from the pool site for our first random giveaway! Go to www.crypto-p2pool.com and get your address on the wall so you can be entered in the givesaway! 0% Pool Fee!

Happy Mining!

CryptoP2Pool

• Novice
    • View Profile
Let me know if you decide to add the sCoin pool. I would be anxiously waiting here. You're welcome.
Do you happen to have any active addnodes to connect my client with to scyn with previous blockdat?

Mark

Do you happen to have any active addnodes to connect my client with to scyn with previous blockdat?

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=*
rpcconnect=192.168.1.103
rpcport=6789
port=6788
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
listen=1
addnode=72.200.125.180 
addnode=5.199.149.228
addnode=101.231.170.120
addnode=106.68.150.207
addnode=192.227.238.143
addnode=184.171.220.177
addnode=95.96.146.121
addnode=219.102.68.28
addnode=70.81.235.22
addnode=72.23.75.209
addnode=95.95.107.190
addnode=24.21.47.215
addnode=50.173.102.177

Mike81

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hey Crypto-P2Pool,

Are you willing to add biebercoin to the pool?

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21022
port=11022
gen=0
server=1
addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=31.193.130.77

Biebercoin is pretty new and not availible at any exchange yet.
I can make you a biebercoin donation if this helps ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services