click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: can you make money with Bitcoin?  (Read 518 times)

bitcoin143445

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin Forums
can you make money with Bitcoin?
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:54:19 AM »
I am newbie to crytocurrency and bitcoin. I am just aware when every time I see the topic about the  bitcoin. As newbie how to start a bitcoin and can you make money with Bitcoin?
Your First Step to Freedom With Bitcoin Forums

UsmanAshraf

• View Profile
Re: can you make money with Bitcoin?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 05:21:45 PM »
I'm also wondering if it's a good idea to invest in bitcoin. Any experiences here?

Arielissa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 05:28:11 PM »
It's interesting how crypto works. If you decide to invest in bitcoin, you have to be very careful on what platform you do that. Me and one of my co-workers once invested $2000 each and after 2 weeks the platform simply disappeared and so did our money. I can't even explain how angry I was. Since then I decided not to invest anymore, just to be sure I don't lose any more money. I only use the highest paying apps if I want to make some extra money besides my full-time job. It's easier and not so dangerous and stressful.
https://yourmoneygeek.com/apps-that-pay-you-money/
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 11:08:58 AM by Arielissa »

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 06:50:24 PM »
That depends on when you invest. Bitcoin has been incredibly bullish lately, largely driven by mainstream companies endorsing it, but people made money off that rally when they invested at its beginning, not at its peak, obviously.

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 04:09:39 PM »
There are many ways to get money from bitcoin such as trading, faucets, advertising or mining. Bitcoin price is now very expensive, you can buy it little by little for long-term

SmellsLikecrypto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 04:40:36 PM »
Just buy on any price and wait maybe 6-12month. Facts that you will receive profit

DealwithCrypto1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 04:50:59 PM »
Just buy on any price and wait maybe 6-12month. Facts that you will receive profit

I don't think so. 2017 can back and ruined the market :)

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2021, 08:15:01 PM »
Indeed. After this big rally the correction may last years, not months.

MrSpasybo

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
  • Polkadot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 07:29:43 AM »
There are many ways for you to make a profit from Bitcoin, the simplest way is to buy & hold it until the price is higher and sell to get the difference.
Alternatively, you can use it to get WBTC & participate in DeFi more easily.
The problem is how to get Bitcoin. You can mine, participate in some Bitcoin payment campaigns. I do not recommend using faucet or PTC, they are of very low profit.
Polkadot does what Ethereum cannot

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2021, 10:44:54 PM »
Indeed. After this big rally the correction may last years, not months.
Yes. I hope so so we can predict the Berish time will arrive. at this time bitcoin movement began to decline slowly

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2021, 01:22:21 PM »
There will certainly be a correction at some point, that is inevitable. It will also be a great opportunity to invest again, because the price will be lower. The last rally already caused [a great increase in the number of the Bitcoin millionaires, it would be interesting to see what effect the next rally will have.

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2021, 10:23:54 PM »
There will certainly be a correction at some point, that is inevitable. It will also be a great opportunity to invest again, because the price will be lower. The last rally already caused [a great increase in the number of the Bitcoin millionaires, it would be interesting to see what effect the next rally will have.
Right. during bullish periods when corrections are a good time to buy, I think this year it is long enough that we can make quick profits

acether

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2021, 07:53:38 AM »
Bitcoin is used for buying goods and services. Trading of bitcoin is most popular and easy way to generate income. Investors who are investing in bitcoins have to charge interest rates accordingly when giving it to someone. There are other ways to generate income or profits with the Bitcoins.

Acether is also a good trading platform for bitcoin. It allows you to build smart network that expand endlessly.  It provides you many ways to manage a diverse portfolio that provide a great number of benefits.

To know more join our telegram community.

Reasetia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2021, 09:53:13 AM »
If you are a beginner in the crypto world and you have no idea that how to buy bitcoin in India and can you make money with bitcoin?

There are other ways to generate a profit from Bitcoin, the simplest way is to buy and hold it until the price is higher and sell to get the difference. The longer you hold, the more benefit there is.

WazirX is also a good and secure trading platform for bitcoin. It provides you many ways to manage a diverse portfolio that provide a great number of benefits.

parianu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2022, 11:34:56 AM »
Buy Bitcoin with BuyUcoin in less than 10 minutes and kickstart your crypto portfolio. Check BTC to INR price, choose one of the payment methods and buy Bitcoin at the best rates.
https://www.buyucoin.com/buy-bitcoin-india/?anubha3101

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services