click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Invia - Choose your mining package and start now  (Read 256 times)

neumal

• Crypto guy
    • View Profile
  • [ANN] Invia - Choose your mining package and start now
    « on: March 14, 2018, 08:02:27 PM »
    Welcome to the World of Mining
    Here we present the Invia World and its "Mining-Mix Active Management". With it you always mine the most profitable crypto currency. Unrivaled worldwide

WHO WE ARE?
    www.invia-world.es is an Austrian company. Our team consists of a group of investors, engineers and people with long-standing experience in digital currencies and cryptomining. Our goal is to give everyone the opportunity to participate in this growing market.

Professional mining of a cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc., requires more than a short trip to your local IT store and the assembly of a few components. The setup, maintenance and cooling are complex.

WHAT WE OFFER?

We offer our customers an "actively managed cryptomining mix". The customer selects a package with a certain hashrate. Our hardware is connected to a group of miners, referred to as the Miningpool. Thus we can access a large network of miners, for example to mine Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin and many more. Revenues may vary, because the price of these crypto currencies is subject to fluctuations.

OUR MINING MIX OFFER

If mining of a coin becomes so difficult that it is no longer profitable, we will stop mining it. INVIA World upgrades its mining hardware regularly to expand its mining mix offer. Our mining mix concept is based on a unique software that makes it possible for us to scan the entire cryptomining market for the most profitable coins and to adjust our portfolio accordingly.

What is Invia World
    Invia World offers its customers an "actively managed cryptomining mix". The customer chooses a package with a specific Hashrate hardware. This hardware is then connected to a pool of miners. Invia World's Mining Mix concept is based on their unique software that allows Invia World to scan the entire cryptomining market for the most profitable coins and tune their mining assets. An unparalleled mining management worldwide that only Invia World offers!
    I love to share my thoughts on Cryptocurrencies!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services