click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Block & Coin Summit 2018 | March 5, 2018 | Cape Town, South Africa  (Read 379 times)

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
Block & Coin Summit 2018 | March 5, 2018 | Cape Town, South Africa

Event Website: http://www.blockandcoin.com/

Block&Coin will feature thought provoking discussions and presentations about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, disruptive technologies and ICO’s. This two part event aims to educate attendees about blockchain technology and how it will affect their organisations and careers. Delegates will be introduced to wealth generating strategies, taking advantage of the cryptocurrency revolution.

The goal is to educate startups, large organisations and individuals on how to improve systems and operational processes by implementing this new technology. Attendees will also be introduced to the trend shaking the traditional investment industry, the Initial Coin Offering, a new form of capital raising unique to the blockchain and cryptocurrency market.
★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

snowblack

• Legendary
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Tin Tức Blockchain vā Tiền Điện Tử
Re: Block & Coin Summit 2018 | March 5, 2018 | Cape Town, South Africa
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 09:02:28 AM »
Great ideal, hope my country will hold the same event!
BlockChain and cryptocurrency would help poor people in Africa.
I think Block chain technology will explode this year.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services