click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: If you know how to count, you need to mine!  (Read 474 times)

r-geor

• View Profile
If you know how to count, you need to mine!
« on: January 26, 2018, 11:42:35 PM »
For some reason, many of my friends are sure that if a person has a technical education, it means the market`s easier to him than to "humanities workers". I do not agree with this. To make a profitable investment you need to find a suitable resource, and then no mathematics is required, it`s enough just to be able to count. A Bulgarian ICO project MiningNow (https://miningnow.online/) for example. They regularly increase the cost of tokens, by the end of February, according to information on the site, MNWCoin will reach the level of 10 euros for a coin (a growth`s about 6%). So if you invest now, by the end of winter, the total revenue will rise to 9% (6 + 3% of the monthly income = 9). There`s nothing complicated here. It`s just the stereotype, that cryptocurrency`s only for those who`ve got technical degree, that`s not completely destroyed yet. I'm sure that people will soon change their mind on mining.

shibob

• Sr. Garden Staff
  • Legendary
  • We Share - We Grow - We Succeed
    • View Profile
Re: If you know how to count, you need to mine!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 07:35:11 AM »
For some reason, many of my friends are sure that if a person has a technical education, it means the market`s easier to him than to "humanities workers". I do not agree with this. To make a profitable investment you need to find a suitable resource, and then no mathematics is required, it`s enough just to be able to count. A Bulgarian ICO project MiningNow (https://miningnow.online/) for example. They regularly increase the cost of tokens, by the end of February, according to information on the site, MNWCoin will reach the level of 10 euros for a coin (a growth`s about 6%). So if you invest now, by the end of winter, the total revenue will rise to 9% (6 + 3% of the monthly income = 9). There`s nothing complicated here. It`s just the stereotype, that cryptocurrency`s only for those who`ve got technical degree, that`s not completely destroyed yet. I'm sure that people will soon change their mind on mining.

Of course trading is not easy. But rather than buying some hashrate, why we dont build the mining our self. It's really not that difficult. The only thing is just watch some tutorials on youtube.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services