click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Poll

What is Okex doing ? What will happen to my money ?

A fraud. Money is gone.
0 (0%)
Complicated business. Money will show up.
0 (0%)
It's not them. Money is hacked.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies disappearing in market orders at Okex  (Read 247 times)

creativus

• View Profile
Cryptocurrencies disappearing in market orders at Okex
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:09:21 AM »
3 days ago I wanted to sell my SUB and buy NAS at okex.com

However after giving orders I noticed my balance was unexplicably low, then I found the problem orders and wrote to okex, you can check them highlighted in red here:

https://twitter.com/Kripto10090360/status/951196053990146048

And the last thing they wrote is this:

"Dear Customer,

We just got feedback from ops team, our side is definitely no problem. As you made market order, that means you will buy the coin at highest price. So the changing price is the reason."

I do not understand it, this is not the way I think market orders work and I think I made market orders before without a problem; but after 4 days I still can't see anything coming into my balance from those orders, and I do not see the cryptocurrencies I gave the orders with in my balance as well.

I'm still writing to okex and waiting despairingly. Those cryptocurrencies are now worth over 33 thousand american dollars, it is over what I earned in 3 years while I was working and I am now unemployed.

It is extremely frustrating, please help me.

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
Re: Cryptocurrencies disappearing in market orders at Okex
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 05:20:13 PM »
I have not used the site but is it possible to access trade history?

creativus

• View Profile
Re: Cryptocurrencies disappearing in market orders at Okex
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 10:38:18 PM »
Other than the pics on twitter I linked, I can download an excel file in records section that is hard to understand.

The records section on the website is also supposed to show all sorts of past actions but I could only see the record of my SUB being deposited there. It doesn't show sth else in other types of actions.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services