click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain  (Read 26107 times)

serhishulak

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2017, 08:48:12 PM »
frankly speaking, I can't understand why some people are so scared  with a lottery. They won't lose anything in any case, won't they?

they lose their money in 99% of cases. but there is a chance to win a lot more.

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2017, 12:11:14 AM »
frankly speaking, I can't understand why some people are so scared  with a lottery. They won't lose anything in any case, won't they?

People are afraid to simply invest in a cryptocurrency but there is also a lottery. They need time to get used to such changes...

sophiasophia22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2017, 12:49:31 AM »

People are afraid to simply invest in a cryptocurrency but there is also a lottery. They need time to get used to such changes...

I think cryptocurrency is the sphere in which we can try new things. We can lose easy, but we also can get a real profit
The Bounty Campaign has already started!

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2017, 07:56:28 AM »
The LuckyToken Platform team already had experience in developing projects based on blockchain technology? I like the idea of ​​a decentralized lottery and the rules of the game are fairly transparent and clean if compare with classic lottery tickets
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2017, 03:42:29 PM »
I think cryptocurrency is the sphere in which we can try new things. We can lose easy, but we also can get a real profit
However in this case we have the early adopter's advantage, which gives us the opportunity to get into the whole thing before project starts!

serhishulak

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2017, 06:09:23 PM »

do not combine lotteries and cryptocurrencies. if we buy LuckyToken, it does not mean that we are participating in the lottery.

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2017, 09:33:19 PM »

agree with you! I have never thought about lotteries, for example, but now when I know about LuckyToken - I want to get a real profit
LuckyToken ICO has already started!

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2017, 10:05:27 PM »

agree with you! I have never thought about lotteries, for example, but now when I know about LuckyToken - I want to get a real profit
If everyone think about crypto like you, then Lucky Token will be the most popular lottery of the modern world:)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:14:03 PM by Mary_Swift »

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2017, 06:18:38 PM »
The project is interesting. In the future, after IСO, these tokens will have some value? If so, which one?

serhishulak

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2017, 10:37:00 PM »

If everyone think about crypto like you, then Lucky Token will be the most popular lottery of the modern world:)

Perhaps you two need a bit of an objective opinion? why do you think so about LuckyToken? why you choose it?

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2017, 01:36:30 AM »

It depends on an amount of money that you have invested
LuckyToken ICO has already started!

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2017, 09:54:21 AM »
The project is interesting. In the future, after IСO, these tokens will have some value? If so, which one?
Lucky Token is a lottery which is based on the Etherium. I think that if your win, you will always exchange your tokens into this ICO. It is very convenient.

sophiasophia22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2017, 10:55:40 AM »
Lucky Token is a lottery which is based on the Etherium. I think that if your win, you will always exchange your tokens into this ICO. It is very convenient.

Yes, Ethereum based stuffs are pretty reliable. I think you shouldn't worry about your winnings
The Bounty Campaign has already started!

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2017, 12:17:32 PM »
Is it true that 1 LUC is a complete token that can be exchanged for another currency or used to pay for goods and services?

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2017, 10:12:39 PM »
Is it true that 1 LUC is a complete token that can be exchanged for another currency or used to pay for goods and services?
It is a self-sufficient token, and it will be able to get traded, or at least that is what they promise us!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services