click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: DeepVault - A Document Notarization Service by DeepOnion  (Read 603 times)

defc0de

• View Profile
DeepVault - A Document Notarization Service by DeepOnion
« on: December 03, 2017, 08:44:14 PM »
hey guys, I came across a very useful tool by DeepOnion called "DeepVault". It's basically a cryptogrpahic hash tool that can be used to add hash code to your document and make it authentic to your receiver. The person receiving the document can check the authenticity by comparing the hash code added to the document versus the one that has been recorded in the blockchain. For a more technical discussion and instructions on how to use, you can refer to this tutorial I made: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-add-document-authenticity-using-deepvault.6833/.

Reborn

• View Profile
Re: DeepVault - A Document Notarization Service by DeepOnion
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 09:40:04 PM »
i have to say that deeponion is til now one of my best investments. currently it is gaining a lot of attention so i am really pleased with how the project is going on so for. if devs and mods will do their job as they are doing it now, i can only see positive effects for future growth. let us hope for the best

Pomme

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 10:58:57 PM »
I agree with the previous comments. I also invested in DeepOnion. The Deepvault is an extremely useful tool for many professions that need secure documents. indeed, thanks to this technology, you can record documents in a register of the blockchain. these documents become protected. They can not be altered. this function of DeepOnion has many economic applications. for example, for doctors or lawyers. I encourage you to discover this cryptocurrency! :)

bojack_crypto

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 02:33:07 AM »
I have been learning about this coin for quite some time now, and it seems to be a good investment for the near future. It has a very active team of devs and a big community supporting it, which is a recipe for success in this business.

Also, they are always working in these new ideads that you don't see nowhere else in the cryptoworld, what I think makes a lot of difference in terms of investment. DeepVault is one one then. The idea of verifying documents in the blockchain is not new, but the tool to make it happen is.

I got some of these coins and I will hold then for some time. I am sure it will make a difference in my portfolio.  ;)

bloodxia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 06:10:21 AM »
From anonymous coins, deeponion potential is very positive, I watch the anonymous type on the market a variety of currencies, dash, XMR, zec. These currencies, without a price is less than $100, so for deeponion, for all the goods is more than $100 in currency, there is reason to believe that this is a very worth looking forward to money, I like him very much.Deeponion will not live up to our expectations.

AAlexex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 07:34:39 PM »
DeepVault in combination with $onion coins can be a convenient tool in business through the Internet. At your fingertips are the originals of documents and means for payment. This is an excellent quality for strengthening coins in the external environment. Accordingly, the coin is advantageous as an investment instrument.

mustafa_ahmed88

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 03:13:41 PM »
This is the most secure tool for ur documents no one can see ur information and deeponion is best for investment now a days because its getting successful day by day so invest and earn and enjoy

Uzairmahar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 07:56:05 PM »
I think deeponion has the greatest features till now as we can see no currency yet has provied such features whicj were required from many years. And i can see its growth and how much people are liking it. The increase of deeponion from last week to another week is great. I will say that investing in deeponion is worthit.

ahmfkry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 11:38:29 PM »
DeepOnion is the newest digital asset in my portfolio with the most potential to grow tenfold in a very short period of time. But I feel like the market is booming and 2018 will be a very nice year for most serious crypto-currencies out there

ZZ8ZZ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 01:33:59 AM »
The tool is really useful indeed and not only. The whole cryptocurrency is great imo with a really promising Roadmap for 2018.
When all the other features got released, this coin will skyrocket for sure so guys I suggest you to invest asap.
Oh and lets not forget the awesome community behind this coin. It seems like it's growing with a crazy speed day by day  :)

Toto22

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 03:30:38 AM »
This feature will protect you from fraud and maintain the integrity of your files. With the rampant hackings and stealings, DeepOnion will show you if your files are tampered or not. Do not be a victim, an onion today will save you later.

savagecash

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 05:20:41 AM »
I am actually invested in DeepOnion. because I think it is the next big thing. Privacy coins are now becoming more and more popular and they are rising in value. Just look at Pivx, Dash, Monero, and Komodo. But what I'm really looking for is an undervalued coin so that I can have not only 10X or 100X returns but 1000X returns. And I think DeepOnion is just that.

pengbin0211

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 10:13:10 AM »
I have been also bought some deep onions, it is many Chinese start to buy it in the market now. Deep vault is a good product beside the onion cryptocurrency. It could shows a fantastic competence of devs team. I will hold some to looking forward a better performance.

AntonioGramsci

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 04:15:31 AM »
DeepVault is one of the the strongest features of DeepOnion giving trust and privacy a whole new level of security . I see DeepOnion gaining great value in the next year!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services