click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] OP Coin, High Proof of Stake coin  (Read 10138 times)

OPCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] OP Coin, High Proof of Stake coin
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 11:28:17 AM »
I notice that pool stop working. Soon there will be new pools update. About questions I am aswering a lot on discord channel. If some of you are intersted to participate in the project join the discord for faster answers. Sorry for delays. About PoW rewards, this High POS coin not high POW, please be aware of that.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 11:30:36 AM by OPCoin »

Harley70

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 01:34:07 PM »
So you receive everyday on the premine more in pos than what the miners can physically mine?

OPCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 01:57:51 PM »
Premine is not staking...

Harley70

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 02:19:19 PM »
Premine is not staking...

Appears to be staking quite well with 313930 coins paid out in pos in 2 days. not a bad haul, and that's not even counting the other wallets created with over 1 mill in them. Time for a camp fire to sing kumbaya
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:28:20 PM by Harley70 »

OPCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 02:30:55 PM »
It hit some stakes at the begining, over 10mln is burned for that  http://opcoin.prenges.rocks/address/CburnBURNburnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyjqre

If you are interested in coin are you following twitter or are you on discord? I am answer your questions but please if you are not interested just skip this ANN, don't waiste your and mine time on that kind of discussions. Info about stakes and burns are on discord.

Harley70

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 02:37:37 PM »
Well if the original mining thread was opened here, should be monitored here. This kind of discussion has to be addressed for the miners cause without the miners your coin is worth nothing and we have a right to answers before investing out time and money into a coin, So I don't think I'm wasting anyone's time when I have questions, If you feel talking about your huge premine is a problem then maybe you have something to hide. Not everyone uses twatter or discord.

Cheers

OPCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 02:52:32 PM »
Well if the original mining thread was opened here, should be monitored here. This kind of discussion has to be addressed for the miners cause without the miners your coin is worth nothing and we have a right to answers before investing out time and money into a coin, So I don't think I'm wasting anyone's time when I have questions, If you feel talking about your huge premine is a problem then maybe you have something to hide. Not everyone uses twatter or discord.

Cheers

Have you asked about premine? I think you are still mad becouse of that pool. There will be new mining pool soon. Yes if you have some questions or constructive criticism i am happy to answer but something like "I am out of this scam coin" is not very constructive comment, how you want me to comment that? I am happy to talk about premine. What you want to know? On ANN there are few words about premine if you think it is not enough please ask me question. Presale is on so people are alerady staking, so supply will grow.

Harley70

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 03:21:39 PM »

Cheers

Have you asked about premine? I think you are still mad becouse of that pool. There will be new mining pool soon. Yes if you have some questions or constructive criticism i am happy to answer but something like "I am out of this scam coin" is not very constructive comment, how you want me to comment that? I am happy to talk about premine. What you want to know? On ANN there are few words about premine if you think it is not enough please ask me question. Presale is on so people are alerady staking, so supply will grow.

And you think by saying i'm wasting your time or my time by asking relative questions about the premine that that is a constructive statement?? hmmm whose calling the kettle black here?

yavuzc78

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 04:43:41 PM »

dunca.marin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2017, 05:08:02 PM »
New pool ===> http://fastminers.space  <===  Good luck to all

freebitcoinz007

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2017, 09:10:11 AM »
soon exchange site?

OPCoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2017, 11:40:33 AM »
soon exchange site?

If you are asking about exchanges, yes there will be exchanges soon. We want ot hit cryptopia ofc, but at the start we are thinking about yobit and coinexchange

bitcoinexplorer

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2017, 08:06:41 PM »
New pool

https://new.altcoinix.com/op/public

i am using your pool, its fast, transparent and pays immediately  8) good work

bitcoinexplorer

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2017, 04:10:55 PM »
Where is the exchange?

yavuzc78

• Novice
    • View Profile

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services