click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Genesis Mining Review 2017 - Is This Bitcoin Cloud Mining Site Profitable?  (Read 287 times)

cashkits

• View Profile
Genesis Mining is one among the oldest players once it involves cloud mining. They have displayed photos and videos of their installations proving they’re a true mining operation.

Prices & Payouts
The payouts are usually on time, of considerable amounts with a really low maintenance fee of $0.00079/GHs/day. The fact that payouts are done daily as well means miners fees are drawn from your payouts on each of them. A little amount of hashrate will thus be less fascinating than an enormous one.

The prices themselves are among all-time low with their lifetime supply provided you choose lots of hashrate. You can benefit from genesis mining using this promo code “EJPRUY“, you get 3% off any order.

Payments Methods

You can pay using any of the payment processor:

Bitcoin (BTC)
    Credit card (USD)
    Wire transfer (USD)
    Wire transfer (EUR)
    Litecoin (LTC)
    Dogecoin (Doge)
    Darkcoin (DRK)

More Information
You can allot your sha256 hashrate via an easy interface to mine the subsequent cryptocurrencies:

Bitcoin (BTC)
    Zetacoin (ZET)
    Dogecoin (Doge)
    Litecoin (LTC)
    Darkcoin (DASH)
    BitcoinDark (BTCD)
    Unobtanium (UNO)

They also provide to mine making use of  x11 either dash or automatically convert into another coin. X11 has no maintenance fee however the contracts are just okay for one year mining.

Finally you’ll be able to choose to mine Ether, also with no maintenance however with a 1 year contract.

Please share your opinion. Click here to learn more about Genesis Mining - http://samueleleyinte.com/genesis-mining-review-2017/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services