click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 808 times)

1ClickMedical

• View Profile
Welcome to 1ClickMedical,

the most technologically advanced, secure, borderless telemedicine application on earth.

::CEO INTRODUCTION::

Hello, Everyone!

Welcome to 1clickmedical.com

My name is Ken Carothers and I have been involved with the community for over 4 years. I started the facebook group Crypto Warriors back in 2013.

I believe we are about to witness real-life usage of blockchain technology. The blockchain is an important invention in the history of mankind and it is important as the wheel,

the printing press, the engine and the internet itself.

I believe the community has reached a fork in the road. It's time to show the world a business that actually uses the blockchain with a "ready to market" service/product and that is what we have.

I am very excited to be the first company to marry 2 technologies that will benefit the human race no matter where you live.

Finding a medical professional is a time-consuming, costly, and in many places around the world, an unattainable challenge.

No longer will patients have to go without professional medical care under an antiquated healthcare system.

"1ClickMedical will eradicate the barriers of conventional telemedicine platforms to offer a seamless medical
experience for both patients and providers, anytime anywhere with just one click."

"1ClickMedical will revolutionize the medical industry and will make lives of people better by providing them medical support anytime, anywhere with just one click!

"1ClickMedical will emerge as a time-saving and efficient alternative to the conventional doctor-patient relationship.
People can connect with any doctor that will meet your specific use case.

As we unfold what our company has to offer the world, you will see an actual real company using the blockchain technology live. Yes, no whitepaper with a promise.

The product is in its final stage. The team comprises of dedicated, honest, passionate and one of the best professional groups available for the task.

Join us in our mission to spread professional life saving healthcare access to everyone,
everywhere around this great world that we call home, with just one click.

This is only the beginning!

Feel free to sign up at 1clickmedical.com for all the latest information.

We will be hitting the market at a fast pace so don't blink, you just might miss something. I'll end with the opening...

Thank you for your time!

Ken Carothers

::1CLICKMEDICAL NEWSLETTERS::

The New World of Medicine
World Healthcare Overview

This is some important information for early token sale.

Total No. of coins - 250mil.

Ticker Symbol - 1MED

Early Token Sale Round

OCT 15 - OCT 20

Tokens to be offered - 50mil.

Token price 1000 Satoshis  -> Early Token Sale

How to buy 1MED Tokens?

PDF Guide

Dates to be announced later...

Pre ITO 
ITO

Connect with us at various social media platforms
Facebook Page
Facebook Group
Telegram Announcement Channel
Medium

[/pre]

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services