click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [BGF] Big Gold Fish Coin - 100% per year  (Read 3260 times)

BGFcoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
[ANN] [BGF] Big Gold Fish Coin - 100% per year
« on: October 19, 2017, 12:31:39 PM »
What is BGF?
BGF - is a new crypto currency, with POS algorithm! Developed especially for fans of tourism and rest, in the future it becomes a payment tool of our online shop.
The conditional caching is a very important feature of transactions in the online shop. It will ensure the quality of the goods and the security of the delivery and reduce the risk of the loss of BGF. The payment process allows the use of up to 30 currencies, including bitcoins, by converting to the BGF-SCORE Universal Platform.
Functional description:
The BGF coin implements the proof-of-stake mechanism. This means that the BGF coin holders can earn additional coins by simply holding BGF coins for up to 5 hours. Money makes money, just so does the PoS mining that allows you to earn coins without the use of mining farms and special equipment. This type of investment is similar to a bank deposit on which the interest is charged. There are the funds in your owner's wallet and not the third person, no one else can take them away. The profitability of the POS mining does not depend on the workload of the network. With the achievement of maximum to the final release of the coin, Proof-of-Stake will increase the money supply in relation to demand and the development of the project..

We believe that the crypto currency is a future, that will make the borders between countries and continents disappear. BGF allows you to pay the goods and services, save you from the commissions and fees of the banks when converting the currencies and allows you to make the purchases quickly, safely and anonymously.
The annual percentage of POS is 100%.
* Advanced stakeout tools in the BGF Wallet allow users to have complete control over their strategy and the ability to increase rewards.
Specification:
Released - September 25, 2017

Name-BigGoldFish

Symbol-BGF

Algorithm–Scrypt

Type-POW/POS

Minimal commission-0.0001 BGF

Target interval-64 sec.

Transaction Confirmation 5 blocks

Maximum total delivery-222 000 000 BGF

Premine–2% (4440000 BGF)

POW–up to 1000 blocks (finished) – 518 000 BGF

Minimum maturing of coins-5 hours

3% premine is used as a reward for the online auction and entry fee, Bounty

ICO–not

RPC port 23854

P2P port 23853

Marketing plan:
 -Publication of overview articles about BGF
 -Promotion of BGF in news portals
 -Promotion of BGF in social networks
 -Indexing in search engines
 -Createlanding page" BGF
 -Development of the BGF souvenir collection
 -Advertising campaigns for different target groups
 -Investor loyalty program
 -Partner programs in related industries
Bounty:
Our project aims to reach the maximum audience so that BGF has developed a wide range of proposals, from long-term investments to the "classical" earning of the Canary Islands. All members of the BGF community can participate in the free distribution of coins.
Community:
BGF is the beginning of a series of projects. The first project is an online shop. Depending on market analysis and strategy development, a roadmap will be updated with the addition of new products. Subscribe to us and you will be the first to know about the updates and innovations of a big family, which is BigGoldFish.
https://twitter.com/bgfcoin
https://vk.com/biggoldfishcoin
FAQ:

What is BGF?
BGF - is a new crypt currency, designed specially for the fans of tourism and the rest which in the future will become a payment tool of our online shop
How to buy / sell (sell) BGF?
In order to buy / sell / exchange BTG, we plan to list the company on the following well-known exchanges in the near future, in case of successful agreements:
Yobit.net
Cryptopia.co.nz
Novaexchange.com
What is the value of BGF?
It is planned that the payment takes place in the Internet shop of the same name. The trading price will be determined on the exchanges and published on the following page:
coinmarketcap.com
Preliminary estimated price, taking into account the deficit and the premium
POS from 0.0001 to 0.0005 btc.
Can I save the BGF coin offline?
Yes, if you download and install Windows Wallet, or Linux Wallet.
Should I tell all my friends about it?
Yes of course! The coin should be seen by all fans of tourism around the world.
https://yadi.sk/d/myGZhFS13NPcgK
https://yadi.sk/d/G9aGlo5t3NRdTr  - New
https://github.com/BigGoldFishCoin
https://yadi.sk/i/iAZQuxJf3NPcyZ

liviux

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] [BGF] Big Gold Fish Coin - 100% per year
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 12:53:28 PM »
i think there's no need for ANOTHER fishing coin. For no fishing coin or something like that. It doesn't do good to blockchain this crap

stolskaya

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 01:32:04 PM »
I like that coin for lovers of tourism! I'll wait on the stock exchange. On the Internet store of goods for tourism! We are waiting for news.

BGFcoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 01:35:14 PM »
I like that coin for lovers of tourism! I'll wait on the stock exchange. On the Internet store of goods for tourism! We are waiting for news.

;)
follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/bgfcoin

danrachita

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 02:19:51 PM »
Hi.
First of all this coin started with a premine of more than 90 percent when you stake from first day with 4440000 coin and comunity got after POW 518000 coins.
What are chances for miners to win anything when after the POW they got less than 10 percent of coins and dev have more than 90 percent and  i help you will have almost no win?
I dont understand why all of you new devs why to fool peoples and dont make real fair coins.
Please post asap blockexplorer for this coin to see reallity with richlist or top 100.
Thank you.

BGFcoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 02:41:28 PM »
Hi.
First of all this coin started with a premine of more than 90 percent when you stake from first day with 4440000 coin and comunity got after POW 518000 coins.
What are chances for miners to win anything when after the POW they got less than 10 percent of coins and dev have more than 90 percent and  i help you will have almost no win?
I dont understand why all of you new devs why to fool peoples and dont make real fair coins.
Please post asap blockexplorer for this coin to see reallity with richlist or top 100.
Thank you.

The bulk of the coins bgf is designed to introduce the payment system of the online store. A small part of the coins put up for auction to cover operating expenses. We have limited production coins, to avoid uncontrolled discharge. Also ICO is not carried out, because investments in the development and marketing of available commands.

Block Explorer will be published soon

danrachita

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 02:44:35 PM »
Hi.
Thank you.

The bulk of the coins bgf is designed to introduce the payment system of the online store. A small part of the coins put up for auction to cover operating expenses. We have limited production coins, to avoid uncontrolled discharge. Also ICO is not carried out, because investments in the development and marketing of available commands.

Block Explorer will be published soon

Thanks for fast answer.
I hope will post blockexplorer in next few days and must have richlist or top 100 options for asure transparency of this coin.
BR.

beybietron

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 04:03:25 PM »
"Released - September 25, 2017" and PoW blocks are finished.... why make another ANN thread for this?

sorry_one

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 01:08:27 AM »
Fishing is my hobby ))) Mining now

BGFcoin

• Novice
    • View Profile

BGFcoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 11:03:48 AM »

Invest your BGF to InvestBox!

Investment plans:

0,1%  daily - 50 coins up to 500 BGF

1,5% weekly - 0,1 coins up to 100 BGF

https://yobit.net/ru/investbox/

danrachita

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 09:41:13 PM »
Dev you promise will see blockexplorer for this coin.
Already list coin on yobit and no blockexplorer.How we can check how much coins are in fact here?Should trust on you?
Why we should trust on you?
In 19.10 you said blockexplorer will be available soon.What mean soon for you?After you got plenty of money?
BR.

Harley70

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2017, 09:59:23 PM »
56400 block already mined? and no explorer? plus a big sell order waiting on top at yobit? LMFAO good luck smells too fishy for me, I'm out.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:01:19 PM by Harley70 »

BGFcoin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 02:01:13 PM »

Friends, we are happy to inform you about the start of our official Big Gold Fish Coin website! At the moment it is working in testing mode, but this Friday it will begin a full-fledged work. The resource is available at: www.biggoldfish.info  
On our website you will find a lot of useful information.
We work for you and your prosperity!
We are waiting for you on our website!

stolskaya

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 08:40:05 PM »
Hi Dev! Waiting for the launch of the website! Want to get more information and feedback. ;)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services