click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Telegram channels can pump a coin by 50%-200%...  (Read 479 times)

AlinaKind

• View Profile
Telegram channels can pump a coin by 50%-200%...
« on: October 16, 2017, 03:21:41 PM »
I ran into couple of this channels on Telegram (it's an encrypted messaging software like whatsapp)
I joined a couple of them after a friend advised me and said there are channel who are giving signals on specific coins, and making them jump by hundreds of percentage in a few minutes,
how is this possible? If it's that easy to make profits on those altcoins why doesn't everybody doing it?
Just as an exemple, one of them is t.me/whaletank and http://affiliateceo.blogspot.com/ , most promising so far.
Can someone recommend me on few others to check out? I don't even know where i can search for more of this kind of groups, but I'm sure there are more..
I would like to join any kind of a large group with 1000+ people on it, I find it the best way to make profits right now when the whole market just keep crashing.

nitro

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Telegram channels can pump a coin by 50%-200%...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 02:25:29 AM »
Telegram is from the same dev as whatsapp btw :D

Just have a  look into the ANN, some of the devs have set up a telegram channel to join us, or discord.
If anyone would join the chans, the effect would not take part, but when you have like 20 people in your chat and all are buying at least coins worth 100 USD and your coincap is 200$.....then you'll have a big jump...then others notice this, the price is getting higher...but falls faster than you can watch

BeerPanda

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 11:12:21 PM »
My biggest source of projects are – telegram chats. There are some much “guros” who share info what to buy/not to buy, one can find ICO that make them happy or rich. I saw big hype about Confideal in Asian communities that is quite strange.
I am waiting for big amount of ICOs but my champ is Confideal. Guys are really easy to contact, I had an opportunity to chat with CEO and really understand what product should look/work like.

Dan30f

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 08:23:35 PM »
That channel is definatly worth following.

josefjohnson

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • CoinChoose
  • Re: Telegram channels can pump a coin by 50%-200%...
    « Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 07:28:07 AM »
    If it works for you, that is great! Although the scheme sounds too good to be true, it most definitely is true. I am sure that you can join a couple of them but why not invite people from your own network to join the program? We are sure that they would tell their friends and family about it too.
    https://www.coinchoose.com/coins/litecoin/exchange/
    Josef Johnson
    Web Administrator - CoinChoose.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services