click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it possible in the future to pay Uber/Grab fare using Bitcoin?  (Read 424 times)

mary_agnew

• Marketing Director of BestBitcoinPokerRoom.com
    • View Profile
    • Best Bitcoin Poker Room
There are so many things one person could do with his bitcoins because of its secretive nature. It keeps all of the user identity safe and payments would be at instant speed. Many may not be in favor having bitcoins around but at the same time, many are looking on how they could take advantage of the block chain technology for their own advantage. Bitcoin is used in a variety of activities and don’t be surprised if many would pay their Uber or Grab fare with it. Don’t be surprised if one day you would find it that Uber and Grab cars are accepting bitcoins as payment.

Marketing Director of BestBitcoinPokerRoom.com

mariaedelyn

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible in the future to pay Uber/Grab fare using Bitcoin?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 08:24:06 AM »
I have no doubts that this two big companies will accept bitcoin as future payments for theis services. It is convenient and users can store it really does appreciates.

iamjwroar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 01:44:17 AM »
I think so, I believe the new Uber CEO used to run Expedia and they accepted Bitcoin there!

OlegWin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 11:08:51 AM »
I guess so why not

Katedodoy5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 01:17:33 PM »
I guess so why not

Yes its possible that in the near future uber And grab would adopt bitcoin as fare due to its fast transaction.Because bitcoin is keep increasing and i think they already set plan on accepting bitcoin in the future

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services