click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: *ninja launch* Malaysia Coin [MALC] POW/POS hybrid 20% annualy *ninja launch*  (Read 8454 times)

maurice2eter

• View Profile
Hi guys can you share link to new wallet subversion 1.2.1.1 thank you

Humpfrey

• View Profile
Hi Dev,

my wallet doesn't sync it stuck by 49994 blocks out of 49994 blocks but still shows out of sync.

How can i solo mine this coin, because the announcet miningpools doesn't list this coin anymore .. ?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:56:10 PM by Humpfrey »

spookystuff

• View Profile
Guys HELP!

I downloaded wallet and transferred all 100,000 of my coins to my address, but the wallet won't sync!  I can't even see my coins now!  I have tried restarting the wallet, deleting all the files (except wallet.dat of course).  The addnode command wont work.  I built a config file with the nodes from the earlier post... but nothing works.  No connections.  No sync.  Can anyone else get the wallet working?  Please help, if I can't get the wallet sync'ed up, then I can't access my 100,000 coins!!

spookystuff

• View Profile
Hi Dev,

my wallet doesn't sync it stuck by 49994 blocks out of 49994 blocks but still shows out of sync.

How can i solo mine this coin, because the announcet miningpools doesn't list this coin anymore .. ?

Have you had any luck solo mining?  I need to get some blocks moving so that I can receive the coins in my wallet.

spookystuff

• View Profile
The DEV really needs to step up here and help us out.  The chain is NOT moving.  Transactions are NOT being processed.  Anyone who has tried to use the wallet, their coins are in LIMBO.  Coin is worth 1 Sat on the exchanges right now and it's because no one has any faith in the DEV because they have been silent since launch! DEV, step up, post here and help us out, this is ridiculous!

Humpfrey

• View Profile
Hi Dev,

Have you had any luck solo mining?  I need to get some blocks moving so that I can receive the coins in my wallet.

Finally yes, i don't know what happend but a day later the wallet snyced, but i didn't get it to work for solo mining.
I was in the same position as you, try it every day a few times i hope you will get your coins back.

I think this is a scam coin don't use or buy it.

spookystuff

• View Profile
Hi Dev,

Finally yes, i don't know what happend but a day later the wallet snyced, but i didn't get it to work for solo mining.
I was in the same position as you, try it every day a few times i hope you will get your coins back.

I think this is a scam coin don't use or buy it.

Did you use the wallet for windows on this page, or a different wallet?  How dID you end up getting it to connect?  What settings did you use?  I have tried adding nodes, I have left it running for 3 weeks and haven't gotten a single connection.  Until it syncs my coins won't show up.  I just want to get them back to the exchange in case this coin ever jumps above 1 sat.  I have $750 USD/110,000 coins invested here and they are all in Limbo because the wallet won't sync!  I really need your help.

spookystuff

• View Profile
Finally got the wallet working thanks to Humpfrey.  If anyone else is in my position and can't get the wallet working and is afraid they have lost all of their coins, message me and I will help you get it working.

vadim

• View Profile
Help me please start Sync MALC Wallet, i waiting for syncronization wallet more two week.. what need to do?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:59:56 AM by vadim »

spookystuff

• View Profile
Help me please start Sync MALC Wallet, i waiting for syncronization wallet more two week.. what need to do?

Hey my friend, here is how to get your wallet working, and if anyone else needs help to, please follow;

I am not sure how good you are with computers so some of the stuff I tell you might be common sense but I would rather over explain to help than leave you with questions.

Ok, here goes;

1.) In the folder with the MALCCoin.exe  create a new txt document. 

2.) Copy and paste this exactly, and only this into this txt document;

addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=78.70.234.88
addnode=192.169.7.83
addnode=202.188.55.147
addnode=94.195.133.92
addnode=78.70.234.88
addnode=94.213.50.182
addnode=192.169.7.83:42010
addnode=5.9.69.5:42010
addnode=78.70.234.88:42010
addnode=111.239.65.247
addnode=112.196.168.136
addnode=5.71.65.25
addnode=160.16.206.57
addnode=78.70.234.88
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=111.239.65.247
addnode=112.196.168.136
addnode=126.224.80.68

3.) Save the file as (and make sure  you name it this EXACTLY because Capital letters matter)  MALCCoin.conf  and make sure where it says file type, dont save it as a text file, save it as 'all files'.

4.) When you restart the wallet, it should now show 3 -4  connections.

It's very important you get your wallet working and keep it running to strengthen the network.

vadim

• View Profile
It's work!!! It's really Work!!! THANK YOU VERY MACH!!! Wallet start  show 3 connection..  Will waiting for my coins in it.

fafelu1

• View Profile
Hi so whats update? Is this coin legit?

Can we get listed on Coin Market Cap.

Whats Dev up to?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services