click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ICO] JSECOIN - Bonus coin sign up + Mining 1440 coins / day (1JSE = $1)  (Read 733 times)

duongtien86

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
  • « Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:33:36 PM by duongtien86 »

cryptech7

• View Profile
    JSEcoin: A New Revenue Option for Websites Across the Globe
    « Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:16:50 AM »
    The question on everyone’s mind is: What is the next big cryptocurrency? In a space where thousands of ideas and coins have been produced, many have faded away, some have been labeled as scams, and others simply lack interest. We all know the major industry leaders, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. We have all heard of other leading coins like Litecoin, Monero, Dash, or NEO. But there are coins with huge potentials that haven’t had the same exposure, coins that have been created with the intention to fill niches in society in industries across the globe. Finding a legitimate new coin is obviously tough, with scams and get rich quick schemes all over the internet, but when found, can be a massive revenue source and profit for companies and individuals (like me!).

This is just that: a legitimate new coin that has the potential to completely shake how websites and companies can make money: JSEcoin.

During my research of up-and-coming coins, I came across hundreds of ICO’s and airdrops that are either redundant or extremely risky. JSEcoin, however, is developing the right way, with transparency and clear goals to establish potential and growth.

1. I believe that all new ideas, not just coins, have to have simple steps to be successful:

2. What is the issue that this idea is trying to solve?

3. Does the issue even need resolving?

4. Is the idea a plausible solution for the issue at hand?

Is there potential for growth?

Only then, can we tackle the intricacies and mindsets of the leaders of the new idea or company:

5. Is the company transparent? In other words, are we able to see who is leading the company, who is advertising the company?

6. Clear concise websites, whitepaper, system?

7. Will the company leaders control too much of the coin?

8. Should I invest?

JSECOIN has legitimate and quality answers to all of these criterias.

What is the issue?

Money. Money. Money. All companies, all individuals, struggle with gaining wealth. People following stocks, cryptocurrencies, or any other industry, do so in hopes for revenue for themselves or their family. With the advent of the internet, websites began populating the world space, and with that came the need for website developers to monetize their sites. As the generations passed, more and more millennials and Generation Z individuals are turning to computers and smartphones. With over one billion websites in the world, the need for consistent revenue from the internet is needed. However, simple ads on a website generate very little wealth to the common user and are obstructive and annoying. Who wants to stay on a website with 100 ads or pop up ads? Yet they are needed for revenue. This isn’t simply an issue for the common website owner. Even major newspapers like the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal notes loses in revenue.

There is only a limit to the number of ads that can be placed on a website without turning away customers and users, and with the invention of ad-block (I use one too) and antimalware, these ads are being blocked. From my personal experience, I tend to stray away from annoying ad-filled sites and blogs, and read those that are ad-block allowed.

2. Does this issue need resolving?

Yes! It does. The number of websites will only grow as millennials and Generation Zs grow older. Current solutions, like whitelisting on sites, simply turn away viewers. Viewing ads and clicking through short links simply takes extra time, while cluttering and annoying the users. Although browser mining is the possible solution, options like Coinhive can be damaging to computers, and since being used by hackers, can be seen as malware by anti-malware trackers. Furthermore, Coinhive takes 30% of the profit, and rough calculations of profit being (<solved_hashes>/54237237138) * 4.29 XMR * 0.7 = 0.000055 XMR per 1M hashes. Medium.com has an article in which the author states that “I made 0.00947 XMR in 60 hours, a whopping $0.89, that’s $0.36 a day. For this exact website, it’s 4 to 5 times less than what it makes with non-intrusive ads (banner + text only).” Clearly, a better solution is needed.

3. Is the idea a plausible solution for the issue at hand?

Safe use? Check. Doesn’t damage the computer? Check. Ability to mine for a profit? Check. No profit deductions by company? Check.

Simply put, JSEcoin solves all of these issues. Users never want to go to unsafe sites. From its whitepaper, “JSEcoin is a 100% opt-in only platform. No mining is carried out without the end users consent.” By beginning with a message that allows users to opt-out, it immediately builds trust with the user. A major issue with Coinhive was that it would use too much of the CPU, and would ruin website performance and future computer use. With JSEcoin however, “the CPU usage for our hashing algorithm is less resource demanding than the loading of a video advertisement. (whitepaper)” I have mined for the coin myself, and the high fanning of my computer trying to cool down associated with browser mining just isn’t there with JSEcoin. It’s energy efficient, it’s plausible even as mining becomes more difficult with the growth of the coin. As JSEcoin will be listed on exchanges, it becomes a currency for users to earn. Like STEEM with blogging, earning JSEcoins allow website creaters to monetize their blogs and sites. With its merchant tools, JSEcoin allows additional revenue services that cater to website owners. Currently, they have 18,000 websites set up with their code, and about 17 MILLION opted-in miners. When consumers know that their will be no harm to their computers, they will be less likely to be against revenue for the website owner. The company itself doesn't’t take away from your profits. Any coins mined simply goes towards your account, and then can be easily sent to the market with their website tools.

4. Is there potential for growth?

Easily. When the Forbes online magazine and other major news networks has large amounts of ads and still notices losses, there will be huge incentives for a clean, fair, revenue source. The possibilities are endless. As more and more interest grows around the coin, its price will skyrocket. When more and more website creators begin generating JSEcoin, its value will rise. Because there is no consistent and verified leader for website makers, JSEcoin has all the potential in the world to fill that void. One of the reasons I saw value in JSEcoin, was that I want to become a blogger. With this option for revenue, owning a website becomes so much more alluring.

5. Is the company transparent? In other words, are we able to see who is leading the company, who is advertising the company?

JSEcoin prides themselves on being transparent. Beyond focusing on being completely transparent about their mining habits, the company leaders consistently put themselves at the forefront of this idea. I always shy away from sites that hide their founders, in order to protect themselves as they scam others. Although the identity of Bitcoin’s founder remains anonymous, many developers have constantly publically push forward its ideas, and the code itself is completely open-sourced. Ethereum has Vitalik Buterin, Litecoin has Charlie Lee, and the list goes on and on. JSEcoin lists all their team members and developers, from the co-founders down (see JSEcoin Team Page). With their activeness in social media platforms, blog sites, and their Youtube channel (see JSEcoin Youtube Channel), their company is completely transparent about their goals and recent and upcoming advancements.

6. Clear and concise websites, whitepaper, system?

Yes! Many of the quotes I listed were from their whitepaper, and their systematic approach for their website is professional and easy to read. Simply put, their website and plans for exposure through their bounty and referral program, and their systematic approach for their ICO, mining, and publishers program, only further establish themselves as ready for the long term and ready to be the main source of revenue for website creators.

7. Will the company leaders control too much of the coin?

A major issue with new ICOs is that their creators control too much of the coin. The creators are too focused about making money, and their community of users suffers as a result. With JSEcoin however, their shareholders and advisors will only own (at max) 5% of the entire market, which is considerably lower than many other ICOs and coins. For example, Ripple owns 60 billion of the 100 billion coins available, a whopping 60%, leading to issues of centralization and accused market manipulation. With JSEcoin however, they are focused on the long term value of the coin, not a pump and dump immediately after their ICO.

8. Should I Invest?

And so we reach the biggest question of this article. Is this coin good to invest, should people purchase their coins in their ICO? JSEcoin’s ICO begins July 11th, with a hard cap of 5 billion tokens to be sold. However, just as the leaders of JSEcoin have been saying, I too will say that any new coin has its risk, just like any new startup can have potential failures. However, I’ve thoroughly researched this coin and communicated with their founders (and seen their work through Youtube and Telegram), and it has led me to believe they are set for the long run. Personally, I will invest in the coin. I have never participated in an ICO, due to my fear of them failing, but I definitely will invest in this one. Even if you don’t join their ICO however, I definitely recommend joining their self-mining, bounty, and referral programs. I’ve already mined a considerable amount of JSE, and gained more through bounties and referrals. I truly believe this will work, but please don’t take anyone’s word when it comes to investing. Do your own research, and if you do invest, only invest what you can spare. In terms of the coin itself, I believe in its potential, which is why I continuously self-mine and refer it to friends. There’s no harm in participating: the coin sale hasn’t even started, and I already have over a thousand coins. Imagine if each coin is worth 1 USD, 10 USD....

If you would like to participate with JSEcoin and believe my article has improved your understand, please help me out by using my referral link to sign up:

JSECoin Sign Up with Referral Link

Otherwise, sign up with their regular link:

JSECoin Sign Up

I will link additional sites for more information about the coin, and their social media.

https://twitter.com/jsecoin?lang=en - twitter page

https://www.facebook.com/officialjsecoin/ - facebook page

https://t.me/jsetelegram - telegram page

https://jsecoin.com/en/about/ - about page

https://jsecoin.com/en/about/meetTheTeam/ - team page

https://jsecoin.com/en/support/FAQ/ - FAQ page

https://jsecoin.com/whitepaper.pdf - whitepaper pdf

Let me know what you guys think! Like this post if you enjoyed reading and learned more about cryptocurrency, and comment questions about JSEcoin or another coin that you would like me to analyze.

THANKS FOR READING!!!

Cryptech7

cryptech7.com is my website if you would like to check it out, it is a new site that will contain more content on different coins and ICOs!

Nik735

• Hell me
      • View Profile
    JSEcoin
    « Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 08:28:15 PM »
    Today I want to acquaint you with interesting and very perspective project JSEcoin.    https://jsecoin.com

All of us are Internet users and every day we visit weight a web of resources and the websites. Their quantity grows in a geometrical progression every year!As one would expect in itself the question of monetization a web of resources appears. one of the main directions of monetization of the websites is advertizing in the form of banners of references, etc. But not to you to tell me as far as this advertizing is persuasive and bothers!
    The JSEcoin platform has solutions of the problem of monetization a web of resources by a coin JSE mining!

There are two types of a mining: a browser mining and a mining on the web the websites! We will consider both of them:

The browser mining is based on what can be maynit directly on the platform in the browser.

The Mining on the websites will be especially interesting to owners large a web of resources as his essence consists in placement of special Jawascript of a code on the resource. All who look through your website bring you certain earnings!

Obvious advantage of JSEcoin is the minimum load of CPU! I am sure that as a result we will receive a liquid coin which will bargain at the exchanges and an opportunity to monetize the websites!

I advise all will join! Good luck and good income!

LINK : https://platform.jsecoin.com/?lander=4&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff19203&utm_content=
    Nik735

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services