click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][ICO] FintruX - Decentralized Finance (Loans/Mortgages/Leases)  (Read 1267 times)

Cattani

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
ROMANIAN  ·  FILIPINO  ·  RUSSIAN  ·  ENGLISH  ·  TURKISH  ·  ITALIAN  ·  DUTCH

WHITEPAPER · BLOG · TELEGRAM ·  BOUNTY · FACEBOOK · TWITTER · REDDIT

FintruX enables borrowers to create their own fully customized and
simplified smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain with no code; for every contract.

We make financing a no-brainer for both borrower and investor.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRODUCTS

SOLUTION

TEAM

Bitcointalk Bounty Thread
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 12:32:24 AM by Cattani »

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
Re: [ANN][NEW][ICO] FintruX - Decentralized Finance (Loans/Mortgages/Leases)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 09:24:47 AM »
How does your project differ from SALT lending? They seem quite similar to me

FintruX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 05:48:55 AM »
How does your project differ from SALT lending? They seem quite similar to me

Hi Riskthebiscuit, thank you for asking that important question. We differ from SALT Lending in a few distinctive and important ways.

Firstly, it seems that they are focusing on using crypto assets to secure cash loans. Our focus is on helping traditional borrowers to gain access to loans, leases, and mortgages that traditional financial institutions have not been able to serve efficiently and effectively.

Secondly, they are turning non-borrowers into borrowers; we are targeting borrowers directly;

Thirdly, they are targeting a new class of assets, we are dealing with traditional assets;

Last but not least, we generate one simplified fully customized smart contract for each traditional borrower contract. From my understanding, they use traditional technology, one system, to process all borrower contracts; the blockchain they use is for collaterals (crypto assets) only.

To my best knowledge they are using traditional technology to process blockchain-backed loans. We on the other hand use blockchain technology to process traditional loans, leases, and mortgages. We are opening the floodgates for an easier, superior borrowing experience with self administering capabilities. We are attempting to make the world a better place for lenders and borrowers.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:24:55 AM by FintruX »

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 09:27:35 PM »
Ah first off, well written and articulated post. That helped all the questions I had about your project and theirs. Thanks for that wealth of information, it helps me make a well informed decision moving forward!

FintruX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 06:51:09 PM »
Ah first off, well written and articulated post. That helped all the questions I had about your project and theirs. Thanks for that wealth of information, it helps me make a well informed decision moving forward!

It is my pleasure. If you have any additional questions, or just want to hang out, please join our telegram chat at https://t.me/FintruX. Looking forward to talking to you in the future!

FintruX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 08:54:52 PM »
New Promotional Video Out:

FintruX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 05:31:29 PM »
We have a new blog post! Learn why traditional automation simply does not work
on the blockchain and how we are making a difference with FintruX.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services