click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and Freelancing = A good tandem?  (Read 1390 times)

mary_agnew

• Marketing Director of BestBitcoinPokerRoom.com
    • View Profile
    • Best Bitcoin Poker Room
Cryptocurrencies and Freelancing = A good tandem?
« on: August 22, 2017, 07:51:54 AM »
(taken from this article: https://themerkle.com/the-effect-of-cryptocurrencies-on-freelancing/)

It says that people who take freelance works can now stop worrying about receiving delayed payments. Bitcoin, as well as other cryptocurrencies, is going to make sure that they get what they deserve on time. Companies on the other hand can enjoy a great pool of talents that could get the job done. It is a win-win situation for both the companies and workers.

If you are a freelancer, will you use cryptocurrencies as payment of will you stick to the usual currencies?
Marketing Director of BestBitcoinPokerRoom.com

farelka9

• Garden Hero
  • crypto = passion
    • View Profile
    • http://bitcoin.1free.eu/
Re: Cryptocurrencies and Freelancing = A good tandem?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 01:43:57 PM »
I think it depends of task to do, if payment made by crypttocurrencies, but yes...

Not surprising me that fact that people already accepting this kinda "salary". Internet have no borders - crypto either.
Glad to see another positive impact on real world.
http://bitcoin.1free.eu/ - website for fun, will evolve in future

JoinWell.io

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 05:24:06 PM »
an interesting question. I think for now it can depend on the country where these people are and the whole situation.
But yes, I believe it becomes more common as crypto industries develop.

Borent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 08:21:36 AM »
A freelancer is a person who can do anything, the main thing that it makes a profit. I think this is a very good way to make money.

legendster

• Castmaster
  • You should not read this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 09:45:08 PM »
Naturally, it should be a good partnership of these two niches. However, the non-refundability aspect makes it completely impractical for employers to trust someone with an advance payment - a thing that is an utmost necessity sometimes.
This space may be available for rent.

julerz12

• Super Awesome
  • Garden Hero
  • Bounty Campaign Manager
    • View Profile
    • Bounty Campaign Portfolios
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 03:19:09 AM »
Naturally, it should be a good partnership of these two niches. However, the non-refundability aspect makes it completely impractical for employers to trust someone with an advance payment - a thing that is an utmost necessity sometimes.

That's where escrows come in handy. Escrow holds the funds and releases it only when the terms for both parties are met, otherwise, it will be returned to the employers.

If you are a freelancer, will you use cryptocurrencies as payment of will you stick to the usual currencies?

Of course, especially if it's a popular cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum. But if it is just another shitcoin with no future value, I guess one would just prefer the usual fiat.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services