click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is NiceHash Bitcoin Miner a Virus?  (Read 1820 times)

Cryptoinna

• LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
    • View Profile
Is NiceHash Bitcoin Miner a Virus?
« on: June 30, 2017, 06:21:56 PM »
For BTC mining i installed a program called "nicehash" my PC detects it as a trojan titled "W32.Bitcoinminer" or something like this. Any ideas,guys?

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
Re: Is NiceHash Bitcoin Miner a Virus?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 09:17:51 PM »
There are so many hackers, also in the crypto system, so it can be a destruction virus:(
It's called - real life.
LuckyToken ICO has already started!

karasurizero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 10:17:15 PM »
OMG it can be, but i do not know. Anyway, for the future:

• Do not download and install applications from unknown sites.
  • Be wary of clicking shortened links on Twitter or any other site, regardless of source. URL shortening makes it difficult for a user to gauge a link’s legitimacy.
  • Sudden unexplained system slowdown may indicate Bitcoin mining. Check it for clues of Bitcoin-mining malware infection like an unexplained increase in processing power usage.
  • Invest in a security solution that can detect and prevent Bitcoin-mining malware from infecting your system.

tainojax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 01:47:58 AM »
If you downloaded the software from the Nicehash site (https://www.nicehash.com/?p=software#gpu) then it's mostly likely not a virus. Nicehash is hash selling service were you can either buy hash power from miners, or be a miner that sells your hashpower. I've used it and it's pretty easy to setup but the $ you make from it varies and it's very dependent on what buyers are willing to pay for the hash power. You are basically selling your hash power as a service and receiving some bitcoins in exchange. Of course Nicehash takes a cut, believe it's 3%.

karsurizero provided some great advice. Always be careful of what you install.

fretrix12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 07:44:33 PM »
Because I recommend you not get so much with those minerals with the design of bitcoinminer is that those minerals are not so safe you can mine with others safer the one I see is eobot.comk
Free bitcoin per Capchat -> https://kiixa.com/

mbajigur78

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 12:03:05 AM »
Akan saya coba itu

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services