click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Ahoolee (AHT) - first search engine for products.  (Read 7909 times)

Ahooleeman

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] Ahoolee (AHT) - first search engine for products.
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2017, 10:59:55 AM »
Ahoolee ICO Referral Program!

Ahoolee ICO has started a couple of days ago and today we are happy to introduce our referral program!
So, here's the deal: you'll get 5% referral bonus (in ETH) on any purchases made by your investors, they will also get a 5% bonus (in Ahoolee Tokens)! The bonuses will be distributed after the end of ICO. Sounds great? Yeah!
To confirm that you referred them they need to fill the DATA field with your Ethereum address when they make a transaction! So simple!
Ok, that is step by step instruction:
1. Your investor make transaction to our contract address (which you can find at https://ahoolee.io/tokensale) and fill DATA field with your Ethereum address.
2. You earn 5% ETH of that transaction to your address and he earns 5% Ahoolee Token bonus.

Get started by posting something like this to your Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc..:

Hello, friends! I find out an interesting project ahoolee.io which is a brand new search engine for products from all over the world! They have started ICO a couple of days ago and i made an investment!
Today they start a great referral prodram! If you buy Ahoolee Tokens by sending transaction to Ahoolee ICO Ethereum contract address and fill the DATA field with my Ethereum address (0x...), then we’ll both get a bonus!
Your can buy Ahoolee Tokens here - https://ahoolee.io/tokensale.

Ahooleeman

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 11:56:59 AM »
most underrated ICO of 2017: https://youtu.be/87vBx1Hp7VQ

Ahooleeman

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 01:45:43 PM »
We tought, that it's not a problem to change BTC to ETH, but lots of people ask us to take investment in BTC. So now you can send BTC to this wallet: 16xKx2o32pJvgAkuWiosDuANUPm7f1vR2i and contact us with your Ethereum wallet, where you want to get your AHT tokens. As soon as the round would be closed, you'll get your AHT tokens at this wallet.

Ahooleeman

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2017, 03:14:04 PM »
We've added information about our US advisors to landing page: http://ahoolee.io/#advisors_section. They are managing partners at RSV Venture Partners fund.

They help us with legal at USA market. We've got information from security law advocate that our token is an utility token, not security.  So US investors can participate in our ICO without restrictions.

Our AHT token will also be available to change to any products in our search engine as soon as this ICO round would be finished.

Ahooleeman

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 04:35:12 PM »
Dear friends,

Unfortunately we didn't reach soft cap, that's why every investor will get refund. To receive refund please go to https://ahoolee.io/tokensale and follow our instructions.

We have analyzed all our steps and identified our mistakes:

1. The most important thing is that we didn't communicate personally with professional investors. We did it on pre-sale but on ICO we were confident about closing the round in any case. This time we were counting on the completed questionnaires: they showed us about $4M of possible investments and we decided that we would definitely collect $1M. One of our recommendations for those who conduct ICO is to start with personal agreements with investors about closing minimum soft-cup amount, and only then go on to ICO launch.

2. We used too complicated ICO scheme. We decided to go against market rules and act as it is accepted in the venture market - to collect a small round with a huge discount, then collect some more but still with a big discount, etc. We carried out our rounds far apart in time. Such scheme normally work on the venture market but there are other rules in the ICO market. Apparently, crypto investors didn't understand the meaning of this scheme and didn't want to join it.

3. Huge discounts on pre-sale and seed-round. We focused on the amount of venture rounds in calculating tokens prices. In venture market, a huge discount is given at the pre-seed round due to the huge risks. It turned out that in the ICO market such a discount only discourages investors.

4. Description of the project was too complex. Unfortunately, we were not able to convey the idea of the project to regular users. It is necessary to present the project in such a way that any user could understand by one phrase whether he needs it or not.

5. PR in mass media was not provided in time. Well, our partners let us down and we didn't see the necessary articles before the ICO launch. Plan budget for paid publications for such cases!

6. Work with the community should be more active. We got an active Russian-speaking community and very inactive English-speaking one. Also we moved the links to all communities to the bottom of the landing page, which didn't contribute to users involvement. By the way, in our experience, slack is evil. There’s constant spam and scam. Also, we practically didn't make any newsletters to our subscribers, which is bad! Work hard with your email database, as it pays off.

7. Advisors are needed from the very beginning. We attracted the advisers quite late. I can not say that this is critical, but it is useful to have them.

8. Our overconfidence didn’t help as well. In fact, it affected everything but one of the most serious consequences is a too complicated smart contract followed by inability to extend the duration of the ICO, etc.

What conclusions we have made and what we will do next: we will repackage the product and may be even rebrand it. We aim to communicate the globality of our idea to the big investors. We will conduct pre-sale and ICO according to the usual market scheme, attracting professional investors in advance. This is just the beginning!

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 10:48:35 PM »
Good insight and while some lessons might have been painful to learn, it's great that you share your experience.

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 09:38:01 PM »
I was just gonna say based off the opening post that I thought this concept was great bit with all that information a bit confusing and daunting. I think

some of the mistakes you highlighted were correct especially #2-4, and #6. In my eyes those are critical aspects when considering an investment. It does

suck that when offering a higher discount it tends to be deemed a scam. I wish that aspect would change because you are right, you are taking a bigger

risk being first in and do deserve a bigger reward. For some reason cryptosphere doesnt see it that way idk why :-\ . Unlucky attempt here, but I think

if you remedy those aspects you discussed you will have a chance at success in the future! Cheers

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services