click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] ANT | ANTS Coin 1000% POS, only low supply  (Read 28731 times)

freebitcoinz007

Re: [ANN] ANT | ANTS Coin 1000% POS, only low supply
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2018, 12:00:40 PM »
if this coin want to grow it need to be on more exchanges. yobit allways have problems with their wallet.

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2018, 10:06:23 PM »
if this coin want to grow it need to be on more exchanges. yobit allways have problems with their wallet.

Unfortunately, Yobit is really, really slow to do something about their wallets on maintenance and sometimes they will be in maintenance for ever ...
It's always a good idea to have a second and third exchange for your coin if possible.

cryptostaking

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2018, 07:54:11 AM »
I've started staking ANT with 20k coins, after 3 days i get the first stake of 2k coins but unfortunately they've been discarded for the following reason:

"Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

I've read somewhere else about other cryptocurrencies that it's normal the first times and that these lost coins will be credited with the next stake (let's see). If you have more info please share.
Is it possible to calculate what's the actual supply at 288087 block? just to evaluate how far is the max supply.
With the client i've around 60/63 active connections with 2/3 days of "expecting time to earn reward" and it seems working fine.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:56:22 AM by cryptostaking »

cryptostaking

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2018, 07:39:24 AM »
Amazing Coin!!!
My first stakes, 10% in 5 days only!!!
Do you think that a single client with 100k coins stakes more or less than 3 clients with 33k coins each?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 07:41:59 AM by cryptostaking »

cryptostaking

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2018, 05:15:16 PM »
I have two question for the dev team. I hope they read it.
1. why in the linux wallet only it is not possibile to encrypt it with a passphrase and make a backup? in the windows version it's possible. Is it enough to save the linux wallet file to restore it in case of needing?
2. why in the linux wallet i have always around 5/8 connections only and in the windows wallet i have around 60/63 connections? does this difference influence the staking results? Is it possible that the two wallets (linux and windows) use a different blockchain (hardfork)?
Thanks for any reply)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 05:16:51 PM by cryptostaking »

freebitcoinz007

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2018, 09:52:03 AM »
Amazing Coin!!!
My first stakes, 10% in 5 days only!!!
Do you think that a single client with 100k coins stakes more or less than 3 clients with 33k coins each?

it will stake the same, no need to install 3 different wallets.

jovannyd

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2018, 06:29:01 AM »
The only exchange YOBIT available is this ANTS coin in maintenance, who knows something when it will be available again?

sll19891027

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2018, 07:26:34 AM »
The only exchange YOBIT available is this ANTS coin in maintenance, who knows something when it will be available again?

stocks.exchange/login                    ants  exchange

jovannyd

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2018, 02:37:11 PM »
In stocks.exchange ANTCOIN has been removed due to low transaction volume

brazilman37[btc]

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2018, 04:27:16 PM »
In stocks.exchange ANTCOIN has been removed due to low transaction volume

s is this the end of ants coiin? only exchange listing the friggin thing is in maintenance mode and being how they are infamous with leaving coins wallets under maint mode for extended periods of time?

damn this was a good coin too,

Brazilman37

SergK

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2018, 10:33:46 AM »
 Ответ поддержки по поводу тех. работ на кошельке ANT.
Ввод/Вывод монет будет доступен после обновления исходного кода кошелька. К сожалению разработчики не торопятся присылать обновления
- поэтому, во избежании потери средств пользователей, сеть не доступна.
Если у вас есть обновленные исходники монеты, пришлите нам (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/  Free)и мы оперативно исправим проблему по монете.

google translate:
I / O coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, developers do not hurry to send updates
- Therefore, in order to avoid losing users' funds, the network is not available.
If you have updated coin sources, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly fix the problem on the coin.

Abdo2020

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2018, 05:03:57 PM »
It is sync... Any nodes?

cryptostaking

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2018, 11:43:13 PM »
Ответ поддержки по поводу тех. работ на кошельке ANT.
Ввод/Вывод монет будет доступен после обновления исходного кода кошелька. К сожалению разработчики не торопятся присылать обновления
- поэтому, во избежании потери средств пользователей, сеть не доступна.
Если у вас есть обновленные исходники монеты, пришлите нам (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/  Free)и мы оперативно исправим проблему по монете.

google translate:
I / O coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, developers do not hurry to send updates
- Therefore, in order to avoid losing users' funds, the network is not available.
If you have updated coin sources, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly fix the problem on the coin.

Are you serious? the wallets works perfectly (both windows and linux), i got stakes everyday, and I've deposited and withdrawed ANT from Yobit many times in the past weeks, only now you have closed the wallet to let grow the price higher for scarcity of coins, but you fail because it's a proof of stake coin and you are loosing big fee profits from people that is mining it. Let's open the wallet and you will see that everything works perfectly, your profits and our profits!

Vi серьезно? кошельки прекрасно работают (как в Windows, так и в Linux), я каждый день poluciaiu ставки, а я закладывал и снимал ANT из Yobit много раз за последние недели, только теперь вы закрыли кошелек, чтобы повысить цену выше за нехватку монеты, но вы потому что это доказательство монеты с колышками, и вы теряете большую комиссионную прибыль от людей, которые ее добывают. Давайте otkroitie кошелек, и вы увидите, что все работает отлично, ваши прибыли и nashi прибыль!

Maybe you are mining ANT too to sell only your coins.... and take profit only for yourself (it's not the first time), i remember doge coin commission from 2 to 500 doge... you will pay this policy and you will loose a lot of customers. A pity because Yobit was nice few months ago...

Может быть, вы слишком горны ANT, чтобы продавать только ваши монеты ... ia pomniu, что комиссия DOGE от 2 до 500 дожей ... вы заплатите эту политику, и вы будете потерять много клиентов. Жаль, потому что Yobit был приятным несколько месяцев назад ...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:59:23 PM by cryptostaking »

cryptostaking

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2018, 12:01:31 AM »
It is sync... Any nodes?
yes, i have every day 8 active connections and stakes everyday

ANTS COIN is a very good coin and YOBIT makes it DIE for nothing...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:03:50 AM by cryptostaking »

Abdo2020

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2018, 12:04:44 AM »
I need Any nodes...tnx

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services