click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [MANDATORY UPDATE!] KOI COIN - POS/POW -- 175% POS - Japanese GOLD! [ANN]  (Read 20173 times)

blackboltz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Why does POS not working?
Donate $GET : 5tCF6jqfA2T2hXGkT3WpVrUTGM3RvbpT4j

snowfro

• View Profile
POS stopped working for me a couple of days ago as well by the way.

babka38

• Novice
    • View Profile
к десанту еще можно присоединится?

beybietron

• View Profile
Hi all,

We will look into this problem. thanks.

Hey dev,

Do you have an update on the staking issue? It appears it's still not working.

babka38

• Novice
    • View Profile
всем привет. проголосовал за вас, присоединяюсь к десант.
KThYH57DTQmnoPZ2teULAqgK4s4x97i3D4

lozzauk

• Novice
    • View Profile
Agree.  POS does not work with this coin.
Have 700K staked and no payouts in a week.  The wallet is unlocked for staking and it is showing expected stake time 3 hours for days. 

My wallet is in sync.

I also have Womencoin and that is staking properly.

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
I am interested to see if the staking will work again as this will definitely impact on my decision whether to buy this coin or not.

beybietron

• View Profile
Staking is still not working...

dirruk

• View Profile
i have almost 5 mn and it just keep saying an hour till stake then counts down to about 44 min til staking and then again a hour til staking and that for 5 days long what a shitbuy was this the dev has run away i think too much money in too little time so they leave and nobody does anything about it so they keep doing it and nobody says anything about it so they can dump this coin on the next person thats how it goes to dev theres some bad karma coming your way i hope >:(

lozzauk

• Novice
    • View Profile
Blockchain seems to be moving very slowly.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:48:18 AM by lozzauk »

beybietron

• View Profile
It's sad to see this coin die, I did invest a fair amount of satoshis in this. It was doing really well when it was working.

dirruk

• View Profile
i just keep posting this warning not to buy cause dev that leave coins should not profit from unsuspected people who buy this cat in the bag forums and exchanges should not assist in promoting these kind of people and their coins

don t buy this coin its a pos coin that doesn t pos so its useless the developer has run away i think this no fud just truth

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
Did anyone receive any stakes recently or is this coin broken and abandoned by Dev?

beybietron

• View Profile
Did anyone receive any stakes recently or is this coin broken and abandoned by Dev?

broken and abandoned, sadly

Ravenclaw

• View Profile

broken and abandoned, sadly

Pity, it looked liked a nice coin idea. Unfortunately, that happens way too often. Dev makes one or two posts, cashes in and runs. Nothing against making a profit, but one could at least expect a working coin with working nodes for a reasonable length of time. I suppose honour and integrity aren't really core values of most devs.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services