click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow  (Read 1759 times)

josefjohnson

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • CoinChoose
  • Re: Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow
    « Reply #15 on: August 03, 2017, 11:09:43 AM »
    The recent spit of Bitcoin makes this even more interesting. The tables might turn, but cryptocurrency itself continues to move forward. Hopefully, the division disperses the users and interest in a good way. Now that there’s another option that carries the credibility of Bitcoin, this might spell another story for Ethereum, don’t you think?
    Josef Johnson
    Web Administrator - CoinChoose.com

GraceFoster

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Re: Bitcoin and Ether helping the crypto industry grow
    « Reply #16 on: August 03, 2017, 11:20:00 PM »
    Not only do these currencies help develop. There are new ones. Such as recoin

Can we rely on REcoin's future prognoses?

DenisHayes89

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 07:35:00 AM »
    We accustomed to the fact that there are some popular cryptocurrencies and when new cryptocurrency appear we don't pay attention to them. In particular, Recoin is the new cryptocurrency which is registered under all American laws. It's not worse than Bitkoin. It has a lower price but equally stable.
    Well, considering that Bitcoin broke into two cryptos now, REcoin may well be more stable because of its' ties to real estate.

I completely agree, because with the help of a Recoin the industrial industry will grow

Jake_Roberson

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 08:38:32 AM »
    Yeah, I gotcha, REcoin is rly that significant part of developing market, can't wait for it to be released(7th august).

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: August 04, 2017, 08:50:33 AM »

Well, there prognoses are pretty solid because real estate market is not easily shaken and always has a buyer, which is especially true for the USA real estate market.
    LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

Jake_Roberson

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: August 04, 2017, 05:19:35 PM »

Well, there prognoses are pretty solid because real estate market is not easily shaken and always has a buyer, which is especially true for the USA real estate market.
    Right, I'm going to make a large income from that, according REcoin is going to work with each country which is about to buy cryptocurrency!

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: August 05, 2017, 08:32:15 AM »

Right, I'm going to make a large income from that, according REcoin is going to work with each country which is about to buy cryptocurrency!
    So, basically anyone from anywhere can you it, but the real estate which it is backed up by is located in the USA?

Trofimov34Vlad

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: August 05, 2017, 11:35:43 AM »
    Guys, maybe someone heard about REcoin. Is it worth it to invest in it ? Or maybe just mine it? HELP with decision

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 08:11:44 AM »
    Guys, maybe someone heard about REcoin. Is it worth it to invest in it ? Or maybe just mine it? HELP with decision
    Actually, we were discussing it in the comments above. I am trying to learn about it myself, but I can tell you that at the very least it is a solid short-term investment because of its' first-wave 15% discount.

mihohil

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 09:08:20 AM »
    Actually, we were discussing it in the comments above. I am trying to learn about it myself, but I can tell you that at the very least it is a solid short-term investment because of its' first-wave 15% discount.

or we can just wait & see what will be after launching of this project. I'm afraid too, but who doesn't risks?

Jake_Roberson

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: August 07, 2017, 08:26:47 AM »

or we can just wait & see what will be after launching of this project. I'm afraid too, but who doesn't risks?
    Alright, during next couple of hours, REcoin is going to be officially released, so you'd better get ready to invest!

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: August 07, 2017, 08:29:17 AM »

Alright, during next couple of hours, REcoin is going to be officially released, so you'd better get ready to invest!
    Really? I think we should be swift about it, because 15% discounts will not be permanent.

GraceFoster

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: August 10, 2017, 09:14:44 PM »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services