click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-IMO] DRC (Diamond Reserve Club)  (Read 15720 times)

Yuliya_Matscykh

• View Profile
It seems that there is a legal and understandable way to safely invest small savings and get a chance for high incomes. Real estate in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Switzerland - reliable assets.

lenaenko

• Novice
    • View Profile
Want to discuss the idea with Satoshi and Gavin Andersen) ;D

KirillManhattan

• Novice
    • View Profile
The REcoin Initial Coin Offering and token pre-sale stage are scheduled to run from August 7, 2017, until October 7, 2017. During this time REcoin urges investors to get better acquainted with the company before they choose to support the project. The pre-sale of tokens is not limited. However, the volume of tokens designated for sale at a discount is limited.

CaseyAnthony

• Novice
    • View Profile
This project is an amazing tool for investors, as first wave of REcoins will be issued with a huge discount, and they can be resold later to make profit out of thin air.

Jake_Roberson

• Novice
    • View Profile
Another appealing factor for investors is that the database includes all the sides of RE market, which makes it safe from being swindled.

dimadimaivchenko

• Novice
    • View Profile
maybe somebody know when next info will be announced??? and what do u think is it worse to invest into it?

Jo_garcia

• View Profile
in my opinion, ReCoin can please any person, fulfill any whim for every taste and colour. ReCoin is made so that everyone can understand and expererience the special comfort in its use

vitalino

• Novice
    • View Profile
Real estate guarantees the safety of your investments. How much is it true?

vikky

• Novice
    • View Profile
OK. The question is, is it profitable to invest in ReCoin, if I have never contacted real estate, and if I do not live in the States?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:48:47 AM by vikky »

Omeluk

• Novice
    • View Profile
I hope the currency will be stable

OLHA

• Novice
    • View Profile
What is the usefulness of a ReCoin if the amount of investment in it does not allow buying real estate in the States or Canada. Is it worth it to invest?

DenisHayes89

• Novice
    • View Profile
Currencies that can capture all property ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cryptoinna

• Novice
    • View Profile
I wonder what kind of real estate transactions and services you can do using REcoin?

MaryBiggle

• Novice
    • View Profile
oh, finally I can see prices for REcoin. I'm so interestend in it, how many I must buy, what do you think?
Hm, complicated question. Of cource, you should count pros and cons. If I were you, I'd wait a bit to see the tendancy. But actually it's better to invest in a few cryptocurrencies. One of them will increase for sure)
Few? Which one, for example? What if no one would increase?

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
 And what about Smart Contracts which are impelemented from ETH by REcoin?
I think it's one of the best features

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2017, CC License: BY NC SA | Privacy Policy | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services