click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-IMO] DRC (Diamond Reserve Club)  (Read 15721 times)

vitalino

• Novice
    • View Profile
"REcoin's activities are in full compliance and governed by United States law." I like it, cause it's so important

DenisHayes89

• Novice
    • View Profile

I can't call this cryptocurrency better, but it is a competitor for many in the market!

Omeluk

• Novice
    • View Profile
I am interested in the result of this project

mihohil

• View Profile
oh, finally I can see prices for REcoin. I'm so interestend in it, how many I must buy, what do you think?

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
One of the most important things is that REcoin offers its users an easy and intuitive buying and selling process, and furthermore it is designed to be easily used as a currency alternative for a full range real estate transactions and services.

MaryBiggle

• Novice
    • View Profile
oh, finally I can see prices for REcoin. I'm so interestend in it, how many I must buy, what do you think?
Well, hah, as much as you want

katepagava

• View Profile
Hm, complicated question. Of cource, you should count pros and cons. If I were you, I'd wait a bit to see the tendancy. But actually it's better to invest in a few cryptocurrencies. One of them will increase for sure)

MaryBiggle

• Novice
    • View Profile
What is the process of buying and selling REcoin?

karasurizero

• View Profile
...REcoin is backed by real estate in countries with a developed and stable economy such as the United States, Canada, the U.K. and Switzerland. No Germany on the list. Why?

I do not think that in Germany (France and Britain too) has a stable economic situation. They are strong countries, but are they stable? BUT maybe it is not a full list of countries where REcoin will be work. Well I hope so.

polinaeremina87

• View Profile
You know what impresses most? That actually "smart contracts" were created in 1994!It's increadble that we can use this system nowadays) If I'm not mistaking such idea uses just ETH. I mean for this coin smart contracts are such benefit! ::)

serhishulak

• View Profile
How many coins will be issued? Or will they not be limited?

I will found an info about a total of 999x10^9 coins

mihohil

• View Profile
You know what impresses most? That actually "smart contracts" were created in 1994!It's increadble that we can use this system nowadays) If I'm not mistaking such idea uses just ETH. I mean for this coin smart contracts are such benefit! ::)

The old one does not always mean bad, especially if today we have not found a substitute for smart contracts, and this is the best algorithm that can be used in these conditions

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
In the article there are many points that show the advantage of ReCoin and its potential

Yeah!
I have already told about REcoin to my father. We will learn this crypto together!))

Maximdyachenko11

• Novice
    • View Profile
I agree with it. This is a very safe, simple and quick way for buyers and sellers of real estate all over the world to find investments, close transactions with real estate and reliably pay for their transactions....

rudddenko.marina

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think that Recoin is great cryptocurrency project of our time. Yes, there are many different more stable cryptocurrencies.  However, REcoin has some advantages like a speeding up of transactions and reduction of additional costs that will help everyone save their time and money. So, you can chose what you reaaly want.

Yes, for me ReCoin is better too. And I have more confidence in that, first of all, because we save money, and only then we increase them.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2017, CC License: BY NC SA | Privacy Policy | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services