click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][NFT] Panda Crew - Unique Collectable Pandas  (Read 220 times)

Alexuijin

• View Profile
[ANN][NFT] Panda Crew - Unique Collectable Pandas
« on: October 01, 2021, 05:57:25 PM »

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

WEBSITE | DISCORD | INSTAGRAM |
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ABOUT US:

The Panda Crew is being held captive in a cage by the Dragon King. The Dragon King collects pandas and then sells them to the highest bidder. The Panda King is plotting their escape on September 17th, 2021! There are no guarantees that you will get an awesome Panda, or any Panda at all but play your cards right and he may let you steal one of his precious collectibles! The Panda Crew contains   10,000  5,555 unique Pandas – some of them are legendary – all issued and completely individually numbered. The price to free a Panda is 2 SOL. We will announce the price 36 hours in advance. Help them escape the prison before it’s too late! – No key buying limit. Once the sale is complete, all Pandas will be revealed, freed, and distributed to their new homes.

WEBSITE | DISCORD | INSTAGRAM |

10June91

• View Profile
Re: [ANN][NFT] Panda Crew - Unique Collectable Pandas
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 02:03:53 PM »
Follow your information, I fell this is really an attractive project. I will consider to hold it.

rubel535733

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 02:57:58 PM »
One of the most eagerly awaited projects has arrived. Thanks. :)

Alexuijin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 03:25:19 PM »
Follow your information, I fell this is really an attractive project. I will consider to hold it.
Thank you very much for your reply.

conthotrang2806

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 08:46:02 PM »
Thanks for share it man. Great project.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services