click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Rise in price bitcoin  (Read 1605 times)

yndyep

• View Profile
Re: Rise in price bitcoin
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 05:42:25 PM »
Bitcoin is almost at $4,000 already. Maybe next week it would reach $4,000+. Lucky for those early adopters...

BuLLeTPr00F

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 08:43:53 PM »
yndyep you ain't kiddin!  People that bought early are rakin in the cash! I could see it being $5000 in 2-3 days the way it been moving. Largely do to NK and Venezuela in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hayleewilson

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 08:52:01 AM »
Bitcoin has caught everybody by a surprise. It is an online currency that did not mean a lot back then but now at a value of $4000 per unit, that is really something. You would be able to get things that you need and want in an instant if you have bitcoins at your possession.

Curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 07:22:48 PM »
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency at the moment. Bitcoin created a lot of noise around. In turn, I want to invest in bitcoins. I read a very detailed article on how to buy bitcoin https://faqbitcoin.com/how-to-buy-bitcoins-with-bank-account/, but I want to hear recommendations for acquiring. How much coins can I make on Btc? I still didn't come to a decision whether to own the bitcoins.

josefjohnson

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • CoinChoose
  • Re: Rise in price bitcoin
    « Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 07:32:53 AM »
    Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency at the moment. Bitcoin created a lot of noise around. In turn, I want to invest in bitcoins. I read a very detailed article on how to buy bitcoin https://faqbitcoin.com/how-to-buy-bitcoins-with-bank-account/, but I want to hear recommendations for acquiring. How much coins can I make on Btc? I still didn't come to a decision whether to own the bitcoins.

One thing is to buy them, that gives you bitcoins in an instant but you can try alternatives like the faucet sites and mining them on your own. But I recommend faucet sites. :) These are pages you can visit and just enter your bitcoin wallet info and then receive bitcoins right away. You can do this as much as you want but there is a regeneration time per site and you have to wait but there are some of these sites that offer games at the side as you wait for the regeneration time, also with bitcoin rewards. Keep in mind that you may receive it in Satoshi unit or equivalent to 0.00000001 BTC but if collected accordingly, you are going to end up with couple of bitcoins at hand. 
    Josef Johnson
    Web Administrator - CoinChoose.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services