click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | POS 1000%  (Read 77264 times)

optnickr

• Novice
    • View Profile
Omg! :/ I will die if drop to 11 sats... stop dropping, what hell

ITS26

• View Profile
Looks like a part of the reason this coin is dropping so fast is the massive rate of increase since it's start in July 2017. This is already above 44 million. This coin also has a 25 BILLION coin max. If new coin keeps being added at this rate I can't see any reason this won't be dead by next July. Is there something I'm missing?

OctoCoin has a similar sized amount of coin but they've been around longer, since 2014 and that coin is lucky to get up to.00000028 these days. You have a more catchy concept I think than Octocoin but that's not going to stop the shear weight of coin increase from crushing it IMO.

I bought some of this because it seemed under valued when looking at the chart, hopefully it will bounce.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:19:42 AM by ITS26 »

freebitcoinz007

huge dumps at coinexchange.....

44 millions is not big market, this coin just need new investors. but it might end up at 1 satoshi soon as there are new pos coins in the market.

MarcelloCampione

• View Profile
Help request:

My Wallet correctly installed and staking since one week 15.600 Women Coins. Now is blocked since 3 days with the announcement that reward is in 2 days. Sync is OK, I have 16 connections. Any idea why I am blocked ? 15.000 cons not enought ? Wallet version 1.0.0.0

sll19891027

• Novice
    • View Profile
Help request:

My Wallet correctly installed and staking since one week 15.600 Women Coins. Now is blocked since 3 days with the announcement that reward is in 2 days. Sync is OK, I have 16 connections. Any idea why I am blocked ? 15.000 cons not enought ? Wallet version 1.0.0.0

u need 80K coins

womencoin

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile

Huge News! We were asked to double all DOTS donations to get listed at Cryptopia. We went around with the Hat within our office to collect BTC. 30 Minutes later we Purchased  50% of all required DOT coins.

So the Women team bought 1.25M DOT coins!

Now its your turn.

MaxiGarden

• View Profile
You have so little visibility
You must Post this coin at Bitcointalk too
And also pubblicise the fact that has a 1000% POS.
If you post there, a lot more  people will invest in it

And post about it in different forums too

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
i agree. Alot of people dont even know this coin exisists. and the volume has dropped to nothing.  Plus alot of people jumped into B3 coin. But that ones ridiculous interest rate drops way down at end of this month.  Then a ton of cash will hit the market looking for another staking coin.  Its a strong buy here. Cryptopia would help alot. Id contribute but i just lost almost 2000 bucks because my hard drive fried out and a couple other pos coins i was staking I didnt have backups for.  dumb

ITS26

• View Profile
Turns out I was wrong the amount of out standing coins is not 44 million it's over 90 million according to this explorer link:
http://womenexplorer.ga

Still new to the crypto world I didn't even know about explorer links I found that at CoinMarketCap. My experience with Women COIN has taught me much about how to do proper due diligence in the alt-coin world.

freebitcoinz007

Turns out I was wrong the amount of out standing coins is not 44 million it's over 90 million according to this explorer link:
http://womenexplorer.ga

Still new to the crypto world I didn't even know about explorer links I found that at CoinMarketCap. My experience with Women COIN has taught me much about how to do proper due diligence in the alt-coin world.

90 millions for high pos coin is nothing, once these coins hits 1-2 billions than it is usually game over.

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
New Website and Roadmap look great!  This coin is Sssooo.... undervalued. But keep them coming to those people that apparently dont like making money. Ill keep buying them up! Got over 250,000 now. And did I mention it stakes fantastic. Not like some ive been involved with. Where you need a zillion coins to stake well, and they are always throwing surprise wallet updates and forks and what not.

Im in for the long haul. I get my drivers liscense back come June. Ill be getting me a nice car then!  haha

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hey whats the DOT coin address to send to again, for the get listed on Cryptopia fund?  Ill send a little. Was thinking. If everyone even sent 1% of the total value they own in WOMEN to in DOT to the cryptopia fund, We would get listed in no time.

For example: If you own $500 worth of WOMEN, send $5.00 worth of DOT   $800 send $8 worth of DOT.

Guarantee it will be well worth it.  Our 1% donation now, will turn into 200% reward in a short time. Ill get the ball rolling as soon as I find where to send it.

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
Okay. I found the address on the website. Heres my donation:
 0x66bd45d9683651b40aee299960d70331f309efb8

And heres the DOT address:
Currently status of donations :  1253894 / 2500000
DOT address : 0x66bd45d9683651b40aee299960d70331f309efb8

shinedown394

• Novice
    • View Profile
We need to get this on the other Bitcoin forum though also. There is so much potential with this coin. Ridiculously cheap.

BitKing3000.001

• View Profile
If you are looking to be in a coin that goes up in price and want to swap out your womencoin, then contact me.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services