click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The Most Important Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin?  (Read 4353 times)

cruptoprateek

Re: The Most Important Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin?
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2017, 07:16:35 AM »
I will say, stay away from recoin.

firstly 101recoin is a horrible name. I am not a fan of companies running an ICO and expecting investors to just blindingly pay for a promise. The road map listed on the website has 4 steps, there is no clear end date set for any of them. It can be years before step 2 is accomplished. 

The team at senior level according to the website consist of ONE PERSON, there are no cofounders or other senior advisors. Seems like he is looking to get rich off the ICO and then hire people afterwards. This is not how business is done.

In the Junior level too 3 people are shown as from marketing and only 1 for tech which is not good. There should be more people in the product development team.

nizibadaha

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2017, 07:13:40 PM »
Go for Volpcoin. Its the Future...A Bitcoin with twist...

BeerPanda

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2017, 10:50:41 PM »
Electroneum raises every day. Got any bounty in this project?%)
But I still try to diversificate risks and invest into different projects with stable product such as Cryptopay, lockchain, papyrus, wepower and Confideal these are all ICO’s I personally believe in...

ruff2trade

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2017, 01:00:45 AM »
Not sure about Ripple. I smell Goldman Sachs in this mix. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

JamesAnderson

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2017, 04:53:50 PM »
You got to be absolutely careful with how you go about working on these Cryptos since they are extremely risky and IF we are not wise with handling then we could struggle badly. So, we got to be absolutely ready for these things or will struggle badly.

gurunanakji777

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2017, 06:55:12 PM »
The only name comes to my mind is Ethereum the most reliable coin after bitcoin. Because now a days most of the coins are launching on ERC20 support wallet so demand of Ethereum wallet is increasing day by day. So I see bright future of ethereum ahead.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services