click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The Most Important Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin?  (Read 4362 times)

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
Re: The Most Important Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 12:10:32 PM »
Agree with all replies. The more scary aspect of Bitcoin that has troubled me for awhile is fact that BTC is still the "reserve" currency in this marketplace. Not every exchange will accept USD or EUR Slash your favorite crypto -- But BTC is still the universal exchange medium for a host of crypto's  including Ripple. It bothers me that BTC is STILL in this role (the USD of Cryptos) -- especially in light of all the issues with Bitcoin from Chinese miner domination to slow settlement times to flagrant market manipulation - not that market manipulation would disappear with another crypto. The scary part in all of this is that in spite of @Hodor 's accurate statements on other cryptos --- there is STILL a single systemic point of potential failure in the crypto space today - especially with the exchanges,  and especially as it relates to liquidity with Bitcoin. This seems to mirror the same weakness in the Fiat world. I'm obviously a fan of XRP as a replacement to BTC, but to paraphrase what was said in the movie Apollo 13 -- "Houston - we STILL have a problem"   
LuckyToken ICO has already started!

JulieJohnson03

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 09:39:52 PM »
In my opinion Etherium is the most important crypto besides Bitcoin.  It seems to have really taken off and gained a solid following and position.

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 10:30:02 PM »
Ethereum, Litecoin

Yuliya_Matscykh

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 10:42:38 PM »
Ethereum, Litecoin
It often happens that two strategic leaders seriously compete with each other. All attention is drawn to this fight. And at this time it is quite possible the emergence or growth of a completely different player, who at the first stage was not considered by anyone as a serious factor. I will not be surprised if the same happens with crypto-currencies.

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: The Most Important Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin?
    « Reply #19 on: July 01, 2017, 12:22:09 AM »
    So far, I would say Ethereum
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 04:24:57 PM »
    Agree with all replies. The more scary aspect of Bitcoin that has troubled me for awhile is fact that BTC is still the "reserve" currency in this marketplace. Not every exchange will accept USD or EUR Slash your favorite crypto -- But BTC is still the universal exchange medium for a host of crypto's  including Ripple. It bothers me that BTC is STILL in this role (the USD of Cryptos) -- especially in light of all the issues with Bitcoin from Chinese miner domination to slow settlement times to flagrant market manipulation - not that market manipulation would disappear with another crypto. The scary part in all of this is that in spite of @Hodor 's accurate statements on other cryptos --- there is STILL a single systemic point of potential failure in the crypto space today - especially with the exchanges,  and especially as it relates to liquidity with Bitcoin. This seems to mirror the same weakness in the Fiat world. I'm obviously a fan of XRP as a replacement to BTC, but to paraphrase what was said in the movie Apollo 13 -- "Houston - we STILL have a problem"

Kateryna_Oli, I honestly believe it’s unfair to call it scary as BTC is the face of the industry and is rightly the reserve currency. If for a moment, I forget everything and just look at the happening just from last 6-12 months, it is not tough to guess why BTC is still the global leader and the medium for exchange. But, again this is my view and I respect yours too.

MohsinKhan

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: July 30, 2017, 08:54:44 AM »
    I believe Ethereum is pretty good deal to make, but we just have to make sure we have control over it. I have in recent times avoided doing direct purchasing instead I do Forex trading, it’s much safer and have very much same level of potential, therefore, I don’t think it’s bad at all to put money on here. Right now, I am just doing currency trading which is easier with OctaFX broker having over 70 instruments with low spreads, deposit bonus and all such benefits.

johnbee

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: July 30, 2017, 08:57:32 AM »
    Actually, I think that the most important cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is Ethereum. The price of Ethereum isn't much lower than the bitcoin. In addition, it has many benefits, such as lower tax and better currency protection.
    You are damn right about that

johnbee

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: July 30, 2017, 08:58:27 AM »
    Ethereum, Litecoin
    It often happens that two strategic leaders seriously compete with each other. All attention is drawn to this fight. And at this time it is quite possible the emergence or growth of a completely different player, who at the first stage was not considered by anyone as a serious factor. I will not be surprised if the same happens with crypto-currencies.
    Interesting

johnbee

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: July 30, 2017, 09:00:00 AM »
     Hmmm .Anything can happen in future

postPLUS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 10:36:08 AM »
    Ethereum, Litecoin
    Interesting
    wow nice  ;D ;D ;D

postPLUS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 10:37:45 AM »
    Actually, I think that the most important cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is Ethereum. The price of Ethereum isn't much lower than the bitcoin. In addition, it has many benefits, such as lower tax and better currency protection.
    you must have a lot of strategy or many post lol  ;D ;D ;D

Bitcoincash

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: July 31, 2017, 01:03:38 AM »
     Hmmm .Anything can happen in future
    Ethereum, Litecoin
    Interesting

GOOD JOB FOR MADE A LOT OF POSTING TO UP YOUR LEVEL AND POSTING TO GIVEAWAY BOUNTY, I CAN SEE FROM YOUR HISTORY POST LOL ;D ;D ;D  :P :P :P

Omeluk

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: July 31, 2017, 11:21:52 AM »
    I think a very important cryptomany will be a recoin. This currency has several significant advantages over others. Such as real estate.
    I advise you to read this information. https://101recoin.com/
    I think it really should interest everyone

karasurizero

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: July 31, 2017, 07:28:32 PM »
    Of course ETH. But I think that soon ReCoin will also be added here, because currencies with such a huge ecosystem and support have not yet been rise.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services