click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Porcupine Freedom Festival | June 21–25, 2017 | Lancaster, NH  (Read 1260 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Porcupine Freedom Festival | June 21–25, 2017 | Lancaster, NH

Event Website: http://porcfest.com/

The Porcupine Freedom Festival is an annual liberty camping event organized by The Free State Project. This year marks the 14th PorcFest. Join the community for the festivities in Northern New Hampshire at Roger’s Campground for the most exciting liberty event of the year!

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

TeamBean

• Team Bean
    • Garden Hero
    • "Together We're Stronger!"
      • View Profile
      • Official Bitbean Source
    Re: Porcupine Freedom Festival | June 21–25, 2017 | Lancaster, NH
    « Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 11:24:53 PM »

BitBean Store at PorcFest Freedom Festival 2017, June 20-24

Back in 2010, PorcFest was one of the first major, real marketplace for Bitcoin at a live event. Last year we gave away, 1.3 Million BitBean there (Now worth more than $8,500 USD)! This year we will have a store there - featuring BitBean Digital Cash cards, BitBean merchandise, real beans, other food, and common items needed for campers. The BitBean Store will accept BitBean Digital Cash as payment for all items. Profits made will help to fund further Bean Core - BitBean core development and marketing.

www.porcfest.com

www.bitbean.org

Join the Team Bean Community today on our Slackkiller!
    "Bitbean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!" | Want to help Bitbean? Do you need to host a website, need a VPS or Cloud Service? Look no further! Check out one of Bitbean's Newest Sponsors, and tell them "Team Bean sent you"!  www.cloudmonkey.xyz

ClaireSuther

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 09:42:11 AM »
    This is an excellent fest. I know it for many years. Last week, I found out that soon will be the repeat of this festival. I've started to get ready for it starting with this year because it needs a lot of money because I need a good court and equipment for it. I don't want to spend a lot of money on food there so I'm going to make it my self. But I need some stuff for it which I'm going to buy.

Alexagan

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 01:33:51 AM »
    wow, that is great.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services