click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin Forex Exchange  (Read 833 times)

ba93wed30

• View Profile
Bitcoin Forex Exchange
« on: May 15, 2017, 04:47:33 PM »
Greetings everyone,
I live in country where there isn't a bitcoin regulation, so i want to create a fully online Bitcoin Forex exchange for multi vendor worldwide to buy and sell bitcoin without limits or regulations. I already have a bank ready to transit intentional wires from buyer to sellers.

The issue is i never wrote a piece of code in my life but i have the vision of how everything should be set. It's going to a simple sign up and the person either decides to set up shop or buy. I will need someone who is very good at programming and design, our main issue is creating a safe multi sig cold storage, that will be connected to a shopping cart in order to verified transactions. from my calculation we would aim first during the start up period to exchanging 100 bitcoin a day while taking our cut of 1% that would be 1767 per day so around 50 000 thousand a month we could split 60 to 40 in your favor if you did the coding and what not.

In order to be safe the sever would have to be with me in my country, to prevent any lawsuit since bitcoin is fully legal and unregulated here, people all over the world will finally enjoy the freedom via bitcoin they've always wanted

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services