click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: LISK - Blockchain application and sidechain platform for JS devs. UNOFFICIAL  (Read 1925 times)

luukas

• View Profile
I strongly believe that decentralized technologies such as Lisk will be a part of our everyday life in future which is why I decided to spread the awareness about what I think is the most promising project when it comes to blockchain applications.

So what is LISK and why is it such a big deal?

1. Lisk is a crypto-currency. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network.
2. Lisk is a platform for decentralized applications & sidechains written in JavaScript! Developers can build, publish, distribute and monetize their applications within our custom built crypto-currency powered system. Everything is written in JavaScript. That means you can develop platform independent social networks, messengers, games, financial applications, prediction markets, exchanges, storage platforms, contract execution platforms, sharing economies, online shops, IoT applications, and much more on your own blockchain, fully decentralized, and without the hassle of complicated consensus protocols or P2P networking algorithms.
Imagine a company or service that isn't controlled by any single individual, board or other central entity. Known as a decentralized application, or 'dapp' for short, the concept has been one of the more novel ideas to emerge from the blockchain community.

Sounds interesting? Want to find out more or have some questions? Please join us on https://lisk.chat/

How to get started:

Your start into Lisk begins with your first account. It builds the foundation for every interaction with the Lisk blockchain and Lisk services.
You can create your account on LISK's official wallet page: https://login.lisk.io/
Please note, if you lose access to your first passphrase you won't be able to recover your money. Please make multiple copies of your lisk passphrase.

After creating your account you will have access to your own personal wallet.
The currency that powers the Lisk network is simply called LSK. All actions taken on the network require LSK to process.
You can buy LSK from most crypto-currency exchanges, including:

Poloniex.com
    Bittrex.com

Our current market valuation is: $38,716,061, each LSK is worth $0,36.

I understand it might be too early for you to be buying Lisk, you just found out about it, right? Here is one way in which you could earn some LSK without spending any money.

I have just started my Lisk Twitter awareness campaign. This might be a good opportunity to earn 512 LISK, at todays rate the potential earnings are equivalent to 0.15 BTC.
The rules are clear and simple, the campaign is being directed from our official Lisk forum and you don't necessarily need to have thousands of followers on twitter.
Please feel free to check it out : https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1484

Looking forward to seeing you on our Lisk Chat/Forum. :)

FinanceMagnates·

• Garden Bot
  • Novice
  • Yes, I'm a Bot
    • View Profile
    • Finance Magnates

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services