click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin Millionaire - Founder Interviews, Trusted Resources & Investing Journal!  (Read 2233 times)

Bitcoin-Millionaire

• View Profile

I would like to introduce you to my latest project - Bitcoin-Millionaire! For the last 8 months I have been running this Bitcoin Gambling Investment Experiment and had some great Bitcoin returns. A lot of people have asked me what is next after this experiment and Bitcoin-Millionaire is what I have created.

Why create Bitcoin Millionaire?

With the majority of Bitcoin Millionaires being created from the incredible rise in value of Bitcoin, is it still possible to become a Bitcoin Millionaire today? How are others doing it?  To address these questions Bitcoin Millionaire will focus on 3 main areas:

1) Interview Bitcoin businesses to help others learn from their success.

As of today I have interviewed the founder(s) of 6 Bitcoin businesses that make on average $137k/month between them. The interviews include:

Crypto-Games (making $54.3k/month) advice for others looking to create a similar business – “Make it crystal clear in your mind of what success is for you, and prioritize solving problems that have the largest impact on your reality and ability to get where you want to be.”

Zodiac from Bitvest (making $19.1k/month) on the greatest challenge the site faced – “Attracting investors and players. In this industry, it’s challenging to get started. You need to provide something special to stand out from the others.”

Crypto-News (making $400/month) on the inspiration to create the site – “We perceived a lack in the news space for Bitcoin and Blockchain-based technology. This perception allowed us to step up and do something about it.”

Please note that I want ALL profitable Bitcoin businesses to be added to this site, but given my current network Bitcoin Gambling sites were generally the first to respond positively to my interview requests. If you would like to have your business submitted (for free), follow the link below:

2) Share key Bitcoin resources and test ways to make and grow Bitcoins.

3) Journal of my monthly profit or loss in Bitcoin and USD.

This will include sharing the balance and locations of my Bitcoins month to month and with proof.

What's Next?

Next month I will be focusing on doing more interviews, sharing my monthly profit or loss which will also include the earnings from Bitcoin Gambling Reviews. I will be adding more Trusted Resources as I do more research or people submit useful Bitcoin sites. Lastly I will keep my eye out for different Bitcoin investment opportunities during the month.

Any feedback is welcome!

Thank you :)

Bitcoin-Millionaire

• View Profile
Latest Interview up with the Founder of Bitsquare!

https://www.bitcoin-millionaire.com/business-bitsquare/

Natalia_Volkova

• Novice
    • View Profile
Ohh..It was very interesting information. I look forward to your  interviews and othes useful news.

ChrisCollins322

• Novice
    • View Profile
Ya, continue bro, can u give me some graphs?

josefjohnson

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • CoinChoose
  • I think your site is informative and I could see the potential behind it. I know that you’re still in the developing stages of your site and plenty of changes are yet to come. However, for something that’s been around for less than a year, you’ve gathered enough information that caters to those who are new to Bitcoin.

This is the ideal guide for someone who wants to kick-start his/her career in Bitcoin investments or ways to earn using bitcoins.
    Josef Johnson
    Web Administrator - CoinChoose.com

segovius

• Novice
      • View Profile
    Looks good so far

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services