click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Looking for 9 Super Governors  (Read 1407 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Looking for 9 Super Governors
« on: April 05, 2017, 04:43:15 AM »
https://medium.com/@BTCmacroecon/the-value-proposition-of-btcmacroecon-tokens-ed68323469a2

BTCMACROECON wants to find 9 people to give upwards of 75% of the supply of BTCMACROECON away to avoid any appearance of a conflict of interest.
That link explains a little bit, but I want to find 9 people, perhaps here at BitcoinGarden.tk, my favorite crypto site and community, and I want to set this up in a multisig wallet situation, and I need help as I have never done it. So this can be discussed.
The purpose is to not just give out to 9 random people, that isn't going to happen. But with multisig I propose that if 2/3 of the people can get consensus and signatures they can do as they see fit with the allocation of BTCMACROECON. If they can work together thereafter, great, if not they do as they see fit. Either way that gets these tokens in to circulation.
Perhaps then others can help in getting them into circulation, into trading, and help get them listed.
If you want to apply, leave your comments in this thread and let me know why you are a good candidate and then we can perhaps look at discussing options for the multisig and allocation.
Hint, I am looking for reputation and qualifications for super governor as I want to be wise in this allocation. Perhaps you are going to be at Spring Break and you can sell these if we can make it happen before then? Maybe you are at a major university and can promote the drinking game and give them away or get free beer? Maybe you are interested in being a Super Governor? Maybe you want to come up with some good programs to do with the tokens? I'll be weighing all of this in the decision making process. You can private message me here at BitcoinGarden.tk or email direct at [email protected]
Let's get these into circulation and then work on valuation.

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Re: Looking for 9 Super Governors
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 07:53:29 AM »
got 1 person confirmed and he knows multsig and has written some programs

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Re: Looking for 9 Super Governors
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 04:56:18 AM »
got 2

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services