click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 55815 times)

davide72

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
[ANN][ICO] Minexcoin - A new era of payments
« on: March 29, 2017, 08:57:27 PM »
 Bounty ID :1033

Minexcoin ICO
                                                                  15 MAY 2017  -  13 JUNE

minexcoin.com

Website      Bounties      WhitePaper       FAQ .      Facebook     Twitter

What is Minexcoin?

MinexCoin (MNC) is a global payments system based on a low volatility cryptocurrency which is a part of Minex ecosystem. Thanks to its stable exchange rate, MinexCoin is a reliable means of payment, while controllable growth of coin price makes it an attractive means of value storage. Containment of volatility and price growth are maintained by the system’s autonomous algorithm acting like a central bank, hence the name MinexBank. Financial instruments it employs would allow traders to earn from exchange rate margin without damaging the coin’s ecosystem. On the contrary, they would support it.

Minex platform combines the functionality of a simple and safe processing infrastructure for online shopping and cryptocurrency operations, an online digital assets exchange, and an investment platform.

The instruments available at Minex enable you to store your money safely, spend them with a couple of clicks, and even obtain guaranteed revenues by just helping the system to remain stable.

Why you should join

MinexCoin (MNC) is different from other altcoins because it’s a stable low-volatility cryptocurrency with fixed annual growth. MinexCoin’s growth is pegged to per annum growth of 10 cryptocurrencies with highest market caps. As per 2016 this growth was indexed at 33,6%. It does not matter if you want to use MNC for trading, longterm investment or day-to-day financial activities, with MNC you will always be gaining value.

• MinexCoin is an altcoin yet online-businesses will never lose value if they choose to accept it as means of payment.
  • MinexCoin is a stable currency but it will be lucrative for medium and long-term investors because of controlled annual growth and interest payments for “parking”.
  • MinexCoin is a payments system which thanks to low volatility is a robust reserve cryptocurrency and eventually may be adopted as global money.

Low volatility and stable growth are achieved via a smart algorithm we call MinexBank (because its actions resemble those of central banks as they maintain stability of national currencies). The entire ecosystem will be governed by this power algorithm based on predetermined formulas, written by professional economists.

How it works

In short, MinexCoin is governed by MinexBank - a smart algorithm that autonomously takes action to maintain MNC’s price in a predictable corridor.

MinexBank’s main instruments of reigning in volatility are parking and interventions.
Parking means temporarily suspending a certain amount of coin on your wallet which will allow you to receive interest. Interest rates will fluctuate according to chosen parking period and current supply/demand balance, effectively incentivizing investors to park coins when supply overpowers demand on the market. When demand is on the rise, interest rates decrease and investors are incentivized to sell. Additionally, MinexBank uses its own reserve to conduct interventions - selling or buying MNC to alleviate market’s pressure.

Read our whitepaper to learn more about the algorithm. https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf

Minex ecosystem

The Minex Systems team intends to implement extended functionality of Minex Ecosystem by incorporating such applications as Minex Market, Minex Exchange, and Minex Platform. Implementation of those products seeks to expand the coin’s sphere of circulation, thus driving demand for it.

Meet the core of Team

Boris Shulyaev (Founder, CEO) - entrepreneur, professional economist and blockchain enthusiast. Boris owns one of the largest mining farms in Europe.

Ruslan Babych (CTO) - has profound interest and extensive work experience in both finance and IT. Made a long way from New York Stock Exchange to cryptoscene and is set on implementing best features of both worlds in this project.

Vladislav Zaychuk (lead developer) - tech wizard fascinated by futuristic technologies. Created an app building 3D models of human brain for international scientific research. Now he’s on to creating an improved model of global finance with Minex.

Daniel Shulyaev (community manager) - strategic PR advisor. Only recently has adopted the religion of blockchain but has proved to be a tremendous boon to the team.

For invaluable comments and feedback we also wish to thank:

The National Economic University of Kyiv
S. Arzhevitin, the Head of the Association of Ukrainian Banks
V. Lavrenchuk, the Chairman of the Board at Raiffeisen Bank Aval
Alexander Solop, the Chairman of the supervisory council at Arsenal Insurance

ICO details and token distribution

We have already successfully conducted the first round of ICO (Subscription), securing presubscription for 2 million MNC and building a strong community of investors.

During the second round of ICO only 150,000 MNC will be sold. The purpose of Phase Two is to determine the market price of the coin immediately before entering the exchange. The price will be calculated according to the following formula: 

Y = ( X + Х1 ) / Z

where Y stands for market exchange rate (basic value in MinexBank’s algorithm); X for volume of involved investor funds; X1 for absolute volume of bonuses accrued by early participants; Z for the amount of coins available for the ICO.
Phase Two will run from May 15th, 2017 to June 13th, 2017.

Bonuses for early participants of Phase Two:

The coins are subject to distribution among investors the day after the ICO’s completion.

MinexCoin specifications

MNC is a derivative of bitcoin source code. Certain changes were introduced to make payments faster and the entire system more stable.

Total amount: 19 000 000 MNC
Block rewards: 2.5 MNC
Hashing algorithm: Mars
Block size: 2 MB
Block time: 2 min 45 sec

Roadmap

Bounty Campaign

You may earn MNC during the ICO’s public phase by joining the project’s community and taking part in our bounty campaigns.

We reserve 300,000 MNC for the purposes of early-stage marketing and rewards for proactive users.

To participate you need to follow this link and register :http://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/signup

Activities:

• Newsletter subscription
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • BitcoinTalk signatures
  • Translations
  • BitcoinTalk forum activity
  • Publications on other sites
  • Starting forum threads and maintaining activity
  • Website banner
  • YouTube videos
  • Interviews
  • Journalists and pundits contact information
  • News referrals
  • Bugs
  • Ambassadors

Bounty campaign rules: https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-bounty-campaign-4413fea291f8
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 09:08:46 PM by davide72 »

davide72

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN][ICO] Minexcoin - A new era of payments
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 09:04:12 PM »
reserved

ParmaBTC

• Garden Hero
  • Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 09:47:14 AM »
Looks great, payment system is the future...
let's read much more about this
thanks  davide

yeswepump

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • Yeswepump
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 10:18:03 AM »
Thanks for bringing up this ICO.

The bounty program is the most advanced I've seen so far.

Good marketing -> good ideas !

ParmaBTC

• Garden Hero
  • Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 10:24:57 AM »
Thanks for bringing up this ICO.

The bounty program is the most advanced I've seen so far.

Good marketing -> good ideas !

This coin has been rebranded from Minecoin to Minexcoin.
The campaign is extremely generous, and it starting now.... join it is a must https://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/signin

Zapotec

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 11:14:33 AM »
Is there a Slack for Minexcoin?

davide72

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 11:25:21 AM »
soon it will be on slack!

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: [ANN][ICO] Minexcoin - A new era of payments
    « Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 01:16:49 PM »
    Is the ICO price already set?
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

bob75coin

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 07:22:32 PM »
    I completed registration for bounties.
    Newsletter registration can be claimed now.
    Very easy and clean interface for bounties!

ParmaBTC

• Garden Hero
    • Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: March 31, 2017, 06:35:07 AM »
    Is the ICO price already set?

from OP
    During the second round of ICO only 150,000 MNC will be sold. The purpose of Phase Two is to determine the market price of the coin immediately before entering the exchange

this means the ico price is not already set yet!

Principe

• Administrator
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
      • Botcoin Garden
    « Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 12:09:27 PM »
    A set of 3 minexcoin avatars has been added to the altcoin avatar gallery. Enjoy!
    ★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
    ★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
    ★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

yeswepump

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • Yeswepump
    « Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 03:43:52 PM »
    I've linked my BitcoinTalk profile.

I've not understood how it will work. Anyone can explain me?

ParmaBTC

• Garden Hero
    • Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 03:57:21 PM »
    You can grab bounties from your bitcointalk activities promoting Minexcoin.
    Just add #Minexcoin to your bitcointalk posts when talking about minexcoin
    that's it

bob75coin

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: March 31, 2017, 05:58:24 PM »
    on bounty panel, when I click on "bitcointalk connect" it seems that I have to put the signature, is that right?
    Or can I simply connect my profile without adding signature?

ParmaBTC

• Garden Hero
    • Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: March 31, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »
    on bounty panel, when I click on "bitcointalk connect" it seems that I have to put the signature, is that right?
    Or can I simply connect my profile without adding signature?

it is a link to google doc form to link your Minecoin account with bitcointalk username, nothing more than this

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services