click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin Garden P2P Crypto Trading Place? Let's Come to Terms! Strike Your Deal  (Read 409 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
http://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/2017/02/19/btcmacroecon-built-trust-p2p-crypto-trading-marketplace/

I trust noone in cryptocurrency for good reason, yet I am willing to put my reputation on the line because I am a good actor and I always have been. That means I am not a scammer. Based around that, I am willing to strike some deals and want to trade with others. Let's come to terms on some trades and look into reputation and see if we can build out trusted P2P trading here at BitcoinGarden and start real small.
Look at the giveaway section, many are putting it on the line and we all can work together for our mutual benefit and achieve circulation and help each other establish a marketplace.
We might as well establish some lines of communication and some trading.
Fair deal is a fair deal, like my baseball cards! I did good as a kid! I'd like to do that with these cryptos!
Let's get it on!

I'd like to offer some bonuses to kick this off if we can come to terms. Would anybody else help sponsor some P2P trading? We can maybe look at a certain time of the week or weekend for an OPEN FLOOR and help establish markets. I know we can attract others to the trading floor.
Let's establish a trading floor. And we can use technology like zoom, skype, twitch, etc. to help build some trust and get to know each other.

I have BTCMACROECONs and they are the NEW THING. My goal is to get them into the marketplace to establish a marketplace and to go along with my silly beer drinking game I created, the BTCMACROECON Drinking Game. I'll be moving onto blackjack. Maybe we can come up with a marketplace and federated blackjack table? Maybe we be like Vegas and have multiple tables each table with their own coin, of course this will take trust and development. Reputation system is key.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services