click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Marine Le Pen Coin MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!!!!  (Read 72824 times)

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
Re: Marine Le Pen Coin MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2017, 12:30:01 PM »

I see, that's #1 in c-cex voting list. That's a big news, man!
[/quote]

Indeed, good news. Once it is traded there, I would expect an increase in price.

DeadBirdzz

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2017, 12:42:10 PM »
It's 1 BILLION COINS

There is no blockexplorer.

"Dev" aka Placebo is insulting Marine Le Pen by putting aside just 2 million coins out of his premined 1 BILLION for her campaign.

In fact, "dev" does not give a toss about supporting Marine's campaign.

He's hoping to copy what Putin and Trump coin did.

C'est vraiment dégueulasse.....

bessinha.jr

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2017, 06:49:34 PM »
This should be a police case, So he tries to hide away from bitcointalk, to avoid being unmasked

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2017, 08:44:44 PM »
This should be a police case, So he tries to hide away from bitcointalk, to avoid being unmasked

Bitcointalk is not an "authority". Every developer is free to manage his project as he likes. Not all coins have a thread on bitcointalk and some coins don't have a thread at all. There's nothing weird in that.

I can't understand this FUD. Nobody asked your money. If you don't like the project, find another you like.
★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

bessinha.jr

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2017, 09:57:22 PM »

Bitcointalk is not an "authority". Every developer is free to manage his project as he likes. Not all coins have a thread on bitcointalk and some coins don't have a thread at all. There's nothing weird in that.

I can't understand this FUD. Nobody asked your money. If you don't like the project, find another you like.

This is not Fud, it's just revolt to see that several people are being cheated by someone who is using the name of a good person (Marine Le Pen), He says that they are only 950k of coins when in fact they are 1 Billion, This for me is a fraud with lay investors,  who do not know the truth and end up buying it thinking they're making a good investment while in fact Dev is dumping all 1 Billion coins

Principe, You as the administrator should be the first person to condemn this type of scam, on the contrary you think this "ok"

cryptotrader123

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2017, 10:46:12 PM »

This is not Fud, it's just revolt to see that several people are being cheated by someone who is using the name of a good person (Marine Le Pen), He says that they are only 950k of coins when in fact they are 1 Billion, This for me is a fraud with lay investors,  who do not know the truth and end up buying it thinking they're making a good investment while in fact Dev is dumping all 1 Billion coins

Principe, You as the administrator should be the first person to condemn this type of scam, on the contrary you think this "ok"

1. Supply is displayed correctly on Cryptopia. People never read that doc on Github. Cryptopia is correct, so people have the correct information.
2. People should download wallet and run 'getmininginfo' to get the latest number of coins.
3. People need to investigate before buying a coin
4. I don't see anything illegal written in OPs to scam people you need to force people to buy something and never deliver something back to the person that bought.
5. I thnk you are just fudding to get cheaper Le Pen coins because you want to earn money.

6. Administrator is 100% correct here. There is nothing wrong with this thread.

cryptotrader123

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2017, 10:51:29 PM »
Why only you mine? This does not seem fair to me, I think you just want to make money using the name of Marine Le Pen, I'm going to make a complaint with the link from that topic to the Marine team and to the competent bodies..GL!

Your statement here clearly show that you miss the mining phase and now trying to fud the thread to get cheap coins. If you were able to mine then it would be a total different story, isn't it?

klaasje

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2017, 08:33:57 AM »

Nice commend Admin cuddos,

As for the fudders next time be faster to find a coin to mine :D

amintarang

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2017, 08:54:24 AM »
Any new info regarding the c-cex add ? or any development plan ? because the price is going to the dogs.. its down to 44 sats..

LePen

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2017, 10:59:16 AM »
Any new info regarding the c-cex add ? or any development plan ? because the price is going to the dogs.. its down to 44 sats..

C-cex voting ends tomorrow morning 9:00

Also Blacksmit whas very positive in chat about Le Pen Coin yesterday
So maybe its a good indicator that we get listed on Yobit

New development;

We are about to launch our website, more new and updates comming in the course of this week

amintarang

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2017, 12:41:26 PM »
there's a bit of a problem regarding the c-cex add.. VIDZ coin has overtaken lepen coin, are you planning to bring in more followers by the time the c-cex countdown runs down?

LePen

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2017, 02:38:16 PM »
there's a bit of a problem regarding the c-cex add.. VIDZ coin has overtaken lepen coin, are you planning to bring in more followers by the time the c-cex countdown runs down?

Yes thats the best idea ever reviel your strategy on a open forum to inform the other party's

No im not going to put in any BTC and i already did my free vote. If you feel that you can help please do so :D

cryptotrader123

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2017, 06:27:57 PM »
Le Pen NUMBER ONE ON C-CEX VOTING!!!!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

LePen

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2017, 07:38:07 AM »
Le Pen NUMBER ONE ON C-CEX VOTING!!!!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Not anymore they send 2.88 btc for voting and for 3 btc they got direct listing haha

Sorry but no Le Pen on C-Cex this week yet.

Ravenclaw

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2017, 08:37:55 AM »
Next week, next chance.  8)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services