click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 5 free LBRY (LBC) coins. [external]  (Read 983 times)

gawlea

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
5 free LBRY (LBC) coins. [external]
« on: January 15, 2017, 08:41:57 PM »
You get 5 free (LBC) LBRY coins just for sign up with your email on their site.
After this they put you on a list and you must wait for their invitation. That's it!
If you want to join Click HERE

Note:
-please read the reply from btcmacroecon and is your choice if you sign up or not on their site. For the moment i don't delete this topic, till i get an answer from them.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 01:06:48 PM by gawlea »

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Re: 5 free LBRY (LBC) coins. [external]
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 02:09:31 AM »
Note, LBRY didn't follow up with their first giveaway on this site from July 7th. Did anybody get any follow up after signing up and making it on the waiting list? Or did you have to ask or follow up. I got paid 25 lbry last night from someone out of the kindness of his heart from his own account, but nobody followed up to my knowledge and the giveaway was abandoned. I just dealt with some dick in their slack that booted me because I said instruction are for women. I told him I'd been booted from better places, and that;s when I got the Ax!

gawlea

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 01:03:06 PM »
Hmmmm I didn't know that, what you are saying is that they aren't serious people... I'll try contact them to see what they are saying. And i'll return with their answer (if they will answer).
Anyway... is not a big loss, i spent 30 sec from my time to click a hyperlink, put my adress on their site and hit enter.

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 04:03:01 PM »
What I am saying is from my own experience and from that these people don't deliver on commitment. The abandonment of the giveaway from July 7th could have been anybody posting a link. The failure waiting list and failure to follow up given the reasonable amount of time points to a concern of people that don't deliver on commitment. Can't have it both ways. 2 very helpful people over there I ran into, absolutely supported their project. They followed up when I told them about it. But what about others. What good is a marketing campaign if people have to ask to get what they signed up for. That's shady marketing, either that or when it goes into left field with no follow up, that's shabby marketing. Can't have it both ways. Then some dick booted me from their slack because I said instructions were for women in a joke to someone I referred to LBRY.
And that's another thing, they have a referral program they advertise, even one on this site, but when you go to who referred you there is no referral code. So you ask for the code and they boot you from the slack because some dick.
Seems like they know how to market a catch 22 at best. Seems they need to take responsibility for their programs and marketing.
I'd say this about any marketing plan crypto or real world. And I'm not just saying this because some dick in a slack channel kicked me out!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services